Home

~Axel~

   I was finally back, home, with my prince and all I could think about was how badly I've missed him. How badly I wanted to fuck him so that he knew just how much I've been needing him. And knowing he felt the same way was not helping our situation. We've been sitting in this car for 30 minutes just driving and taking glances of each other. He has been smiling and blushing the whole time. It's the cutest thing I've seen in my life.

My hands itch to touch him, my body vibrates at a frequency unknown to me but I know its his doing. I know all these strange new things I'm feeling is because if him. There is nothing but silence in the car we haven't uttered a word for a while the radio has been off this entire time and I can hear his intake of breath every few seconds. And every time I breath in all I'm taking in is his smell cigarettes and aftershave a wierd combination but coming from him it's the best I've smelt.

Not being able to take it anymore I pull the car over to the side of the road put it on park and stare out the windshield for a couple of seconds trying to collect my thoughts. I can feel him staring at me and it's really not helping me right now I want to have a conversation before we actually get into what we really want.

"What are we doing?" I ask him not really looking his way. I know if I do I wont be able to hold of any longer.

"What do you mean?" He ask and out of the corner of my eye I see him unbuckle his seatbelt and turn towards me.

"I mean us. I need to know where this is going."

"I'm not really sure, I was hoping to just let what ever happens happen. I mean I enjoy our time together and our not conversations, I really like you but I dont want to jump into something if we aren't ready for it." He replies giving me some hope and strength to look at him.

"Are you? Ready?" I ask letting him know that I really want all of him as of this moment or maybe I should be more specific because the second I saw him I knew I had to have him, he had to be mine.

"For what exactly?"

"For us. Like you said I don't want to jump into something we aren't ready for but we can start off by dating, getting to know each other more and just figuring it out together."

I'm putting my heart on the line here my stomach is in a knot my hands that have not left the steering wheel are sweating and both my legs are bouncing making the car shake a little.

"I'm ready." He whispers but that's all I needed my hands are now cupping his jaw pulling towards me making our lips clash together into a loving slow demonstration of affecting. It being just the beginning of all the things I'm gonna do to him and let him do to me. I've been dreaming about him the whole time I was gone and now that I've got him here with me all I want to do is hold on to him and not let him go.

Out kiss is interrupted by a tap on my window making us brake apart. Looking out I see an officer standing just outside the drivers side of the car one hand resting on his gun the other motioning for me to roll down my window.

"Good evening, Gentelman." He starts of making me nod at him.

"My names Officer Williams. May I ask what the problem is?"

"Theres no problem officer just taking a break before getting back on the road."

"Alright would you mind handing me your license and registration please?" I didnt really like the fact that he was asking for my license but I really dont want to start anything I want to get Curtis to my place and love every inch of his body as quickly as possible

I hand him the document and he asks us to sit tight for a minute. I look over at Curtis and find him biting his lip nervously.

"Its fine baby we'll be on our way in a minute." He nods his head and shifts in his seat to rest the side of his body on mine. After waiting for what felt like 20 to 30 minutes the officer came back.

"Alright everything looks good. Dont forget to buckle up before we drive off and next time pull over at a gas station of Dinner its not really safe to do it here." He said giving us a reassuring smile.

"Sure thing officer thank for the tip. Have a nice evening."

And off we were. On our way to the beginning of our lives together.

  I cant help but feel that flutter in my stomach and my body heating up. Curtis hasn't moved and inch, he's still leaning on me arm wrapped around mine. And if this is how its gonna be from now on every time we drive I might just put my back I'm the garage and leave there. Because sure riding my bike is calming and exhilarating at the same time but this. Having him here with me is that and ao.much more, knowing what to come but in the next couple hours has me thinking about the next week or month and maybe years ahead.

  But how about we start off with that date.