Bonus 12

Wedding Planning

"Oh turn it off" Harry grumbles hearing Louis alarm clock go off. Harry turns to his side where Louis was still asleep.

Harry reaches across him and clicks the stop button

"Go with me" Louis says his hands squeeze Harrys side. "Don't scare me like that" Harry says.

"Mm why can't you just have fun without me?" Harry asks with a yawn. "Because I want your opinion on my wedding dress"

"I don't want to see you until our wedding day though" Harry says brushing a strand of hair from his forehead.

"I know, you won't. I just want you there" Louis says with the infamous blue puppy eyes.

"Please Louis just...." Harry says turning away. "Please come with me. I'll go with you to your suit fitting today" Louis asks resting his chin on Harry's bicep.

Harry checks the time it was 5:04 in the morning. "Okay let me sleep for 20 more minutes" Harry tucks his pillow under his arm and falls back to sleep.

Louis quietly cheers and starts getting ready.

*

"Mum!" Louis says happily when he spots Jay in the dress shop door. Lottie Jay Anne and Harry were attending Louis dress fitting.

"Alright everyone my name is Kimberly I will be assisting you in your fitting today Louis" the two shake hands Louis freshly manicured nails were only a percent of how extravagant their wedding would be.

"And this is your fiancé I assume?" She shakes Harrys hand. "Harry nice to meet you"

Kimberly takes the group into the back of the shop where the family sits on a white couch.

"Before we start can I just have an idea of the wedding, theme, location?" She asks.

Louis was already scanning the dresses leaving Harry to answer the questions. "Sure it's mainly a opulent moonlight theme"

"So kind of like a starry night?" She asks and the wedding party nod. "So lots of blues and what's Louis without lots glitter and sparkle"

"And location?"

"The Château de Challain and Bourneau" Kimberly nearly chokes hearing the name of What's basically two castles. "Okay so I know price is not a problem" She says to herself.

"But to be clear what is your budget for his wedding dress?"

"900"

"Dollars?!" She gasps. "No 900 thousand" he explains.

she sighs thankfully because $900 would be hard to find "Okay now a couple ideas of what you want to wear. Family ideas are welcome."

Lottie raises her hand first "I personally would like to see a long train, maybe a royal train" (10ft long)

Kimberly opens a notepad and takes a pen from her uniform blazer to jot down notes.

Anne mentioned something simple and chiffon material and Jay wanted sleeves. "What about you?" Louis asks.

"I want whatever you want" Harry says honestly. "Nothing in particular?" Louis raises a brow.

"Well Harry you can always come with me and pull from the show racks" Kimberly reassures. "Louis if you would come with me please."

Louis told Kimberly he'd wanted something fitted and a bit see through. First was Anne's pick something simple.