I Love You

I Love You

Previously . .

I stood there waiting for, the vicar to say his lines.

" Does anyone here Object to these to getting married," That was my cue. I got up and shouted

" Don't marry him" I said, and Bella looked at me like she was about to rip my head off.

With that said, Bella came flying towards me. I just fell to the floor and let her hit me, i couldn't hit her back.

" how the fuck dare you, spoil my fucking wedding you filthy fucking dog" She hissed, and my heart ached. I knew this wasn't Bella talking, dam she was hurting me.

" Alec now" Alice shouted. Alec then stood up and smiled at Edward who fell to the floor.

" I can't fucking see, or hear what the fuck" He moaned. Bella then stopped hitting me, and looked into my eyes. Those chocolate eyes, hit me deep and my heart flutterd.

" Oh my god paul, im so so sorry" She then cried. I quickly scooped her up, and held her in my arms.

" Its know your fault it's Edward's" I said and she looked at me. She then looked at Edward and lunged for him.

" Edward what the fuck did you do, why would you fucking do this i don't love you anymore," She then hit him, over and over again. Eventually she just collapsed to the floor and sobbed. I looked at Edward, and i know this can't happen. But his face was bleeding, and everyone looked on in shock.

" Vampires can't bleed," Carlisle said. Bella then ran to me, and kissed me on the lips. My whole world came back to me, and i felt whole again.

" I Love you," I said to her,

" Love you to darling," She cuddled into me, and i sighed.

" Let us explain Bella" A man said. Edward was still senseless and Alec kept him like that.

" Edward has a power, no one knew" The man said.

" Explain Elezar im confused," Bella said, ah that was Tanya's dad.

" See a 50 years back, i was part of the Volturi. My power well lets just say i know every Ability here" He smiled smug looking at me.

" Even you Paul," Everyone looked at me, and i out my head down.

" See Paul is like Edward, but a bit stronger but can't read Bella's mind, or a Vampires mind" He said, and i was Flabbergasted.

" See bella darling," A cloaked man said.

" Edward used his Influence, to control your mind and everything you do," He said, and Bella gasped.

" You mean, he made me marry him, he made me hate Paul"

" Yes darling, that is correct" Esme said. We all looked at Edward, who had his head in shame.

" Edward why" Tanya said.

" Because i still love Bella, i left to protect her but i couldn't love without her. I need her like a human needs Oxygen i made a mistake, and i can't take the punishment," He said. Tanya just stood there hurt, and broken.

" But you said you loved me, i Gave up seeing Felix because of those words, you even said them whilst you was with Bella," She shouted. What the fuck, i did not know that neither did Bella.

" Oh Edward, how could you disgrace this family, and in front of the Volturi" Esme said and stood up.

" Oh Aro please forgive this family," So the man was Aro.