𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢

Y/N PoV

"Girl, are you going out tonight?"

"No, I have to work."

"For that handsome boss of yours. Man if I worked for him all be all over him like that."

"Shut up. That's my boss you're talking about."

"Hey don't act like you wouldn't seduce him also."

"Pssh I wouldn't. He's my boss remember."

"Uh-huh."

"Whatever I have to go before I'm late to work."

"Ok, I'll talk to you later."

"Ok girl bye."

I pull on my hoodie before slipping on some comfortable shorts. I grab my backpack and phone before heading to my boss's house. Upon entering the house I'm hit with a blast of cool refreshing air. Thank God because the weather today was not on my side at all.

I shut and lock the door. Footsteps knock me out of thought. I turn around and see Ji-hun getting chased Rowoon. Ji-hun runs straight into my open arms before Rowoon could snatch him up. Ji-hun laughs at his Appa before turning to me with a smile on his little face.

"Hi, Nommy."

"Hi, Ji-ji."

Ji laughs at the silly nickname I gave him before I place him on the floor and he runs to the kitchen. I smile and laugh at him before my head is turned the other direction. Rowoon smiles down at me before pecking my lips. I sigh as my eyes closed with the intense heat of the kiss. He sighs against my lips pecking them one more time before pulling away.

"Well hello to you too."

"Mmmm hello baby."

"What is going on tonight."

"I want to spend time with you and Ji tonight."

"That sounds good. What are we going to be doing?"

"Umm how about we pick some movies out and some snacks."

"Ok but I'm going to cook dinner before then."

"No don't cook baby. Let's order out some food."

"Rowoon you know how Ji is. He's a picky 1-year-old. Honestly, I haven't anyone picker than him before."

"Well we'll order him something he'll like baby just don't cook. I want you to save your precious energy. Now come sit down so I can order the food."

"Fine but I'm cooking tomorrow. You aren't stopping me."

"I won't I promise baby."

"Uh-huh. Come on Ji let's find a movie to watch while we wait for the food to be delivered."

"Nommy."

Ji runs his little tail into the living room jumping into my lap before snuggling his face into my neck. I start tickling him as he bursts out laughing. I smile at him before grabbing the remote and turning it on Hotel Transylvania 3 which makes him squeal out in excitement.

Rowoon rolls his eyes at us before sitting his phone down on the table before having a seat. He picks Ji placing him in between us. I smile at both of them before turning around to watch the movie.

~

Eventually, the food comes. Ji stuffs his little belly with chicken tenders and fries. I and Rowoon had some kimbap and some Korean beef noodles. After we finished eating we continued watching the movie.

Another hour passes and Ji and Rowoon are knocked out on the couch. I pick up Ji and grab Rowoon's hand before leading them to bed. I place Ji in between us before snuggling into them. I kiss both of their sleepy foreheads.

"Goodnight baby boy and Goodnight big baby boy."

(Kim Ji-hun 1 years old)