Ugh-

Yeah because of this dare Nightmare is gonna be a skele. Sorry.

Also, this is NOT smut! I do NOT do those! This has weird perverted things, for me, they are anyway, so I mean...

Also...

Under is going to be embarrassed so much this chappy

---

Under growled and dropped the ask onto her bed, the soft white glow of it lighting up the dim room.

"Why the fuck would she want this..." under mumbled, snapping her fingers and making a swimsuit fall onto her bed.

" under mumbled, snapping her fingers and making a swimsuit fall onto her bed

"Fuck you, Art."

She made sure her door was locked before getting dressed and shivering at the cold, wrapping her arms around herself to try and hide her body from the world, even though she was alone.

She covered herself with a blanket and hid the ask under her bed, cracking the door and yelling for someone.

"HEY-"

Cross immediately showed up, tilting his head at the way she was hiding behind the door.

"C-Can you get Nightmare for me?"

"Is... everything alright?"

"Ye-Yeah! I'm cold, though. My room is f-fucking cold."

Cross laughed and teleported away, and Under heard loud shouts from downstairs and then Cross walking up the stairs with Nightmare.

Under's anxiety was out of the roof and past the moon at that point, as she opened the door and covered herself more with the blanked.

Nightmare raised an eyebrow as Cross walked away.

"S-Sorry, Nighty. I-I just... ya know... Need to show you something."

He snorted and walked inside her room.

She closed and locked the door silently behind her.

"If you see, under my bed is a d-dare."

Nightmare blinked and his tentacle grabbed the ask, bringing it up to his face.