Prolouge

Elris' POV

"ZUELA!!! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!!",scream of a girl outside the car I'm laying in.

"G-go n-now ate. Y-you n-need t-to get a-away f-from th-this car." I said.

"NO!!! I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU HERE!! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU,TAKE MY HAND!!! I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU AWAY IN THAT CAR!!"she cried.

I look at the girl's dead body at the top of my head. She's very pale from her usual and lively face.

I look down at my injury. I saw my tummy that got been stab by a thick metal bar.

I try to move a little bit to see the guy beside me. He's the reason why i got this metal bar in my tummy.

As I watch my blood dripping all over the roof of the car,I heard ate scream at the top of her lungs.

I look at her and I saw her being pull by the guy beside me.

"AHHH!!!!! LET ME GOOO!!!!"she scream.

I use the rope beside me to choke him.

"Y-YOU W-WILL N-NEVER S-SURVIVE TH-THIS!!!!!"he screams as he tries to cut the rope on his neck.

As he struggle because of the rope,I feel the shaking of the car,I feel it will fall.

"ZUELAAA!!!! NOOOOO!!!!

Little by little,the car slide from ground until it fell.

"ZUELAAAAAAA!!!!!!"she cried

Little by little,my ears can hear no more sound,it filled me with silence as I slid inside the car and separate from it.

Because of the fast fall,the metal bar got removed from my wound and I only scream from pain,and I landed in an ocean. I have no strength to swim.

I lost all of my energy. My sight got blur little by little. Many visions showed in my brain.

My tears and my blood mixed in the salty water. The last tear mixed in the water as my last breath dissappears.

My eyelids got heavier and heavier until I got unconscious.

It all went black.

***

Author's note:

This is my first time writing a story so please...support me. Cause if not,I'm going to take too long to update this. I'm giving you a warning,if you're interested to this story,and if your patience is too low,you should give me an inspiration to continue this.

Anyway,I'm having a hard time to express this story. I already finished this in my imagination but I'm not that good to express this in writing. That's another warning. I can only got faster in expressing this story if I'm inspired.

If you're searching for my tweeter account, I'm sorry to say this but I don't have one.

And also,I'm sorry for being a harsh talking person if I am to you. As you can read into my account username, @ColdEmotionlessLady
I'm really that cold and also emotionless. That's another warning.

That's all I have to say. See you in first chapter.😶😶

@ColdEmotionlessLady