Confidential

"Oh! Here comes my successful, genius and perfect brother." Allan announced when Albert walked in into the restaurant. But the latter just ignored him and went straight to a table and order something to eat.

"Oh my! Would you look at that? Now, he pretends I don't exist in his perfect world. This little brother is very hurt." Allan said as he acts like his heart was in pain. With a lot of beer bottles present at their table accompanied with various delicacies, every one with eyes can see that those are words of some drunkard throwing money around. And together with his company, some guys snickered at Albert while some women just stares at him. Some of them are very obvious at trying to spot the differences between the twins and even openly discussing about it.

"Hey. Want to join us?" One woman asked Albert but then Allan suddenly speak.

"Don't bother. He won't join us no matter what you say. He's not interested in anyone even women." Then Allan drank the bottle of beer he is holding bottom's up.

Albert just continued to eat his dinner without a care for whatever that idiot one is saying. Everytime they clash, as the older one, he just keeps it all inside him and not minding whatever kind of insults or mockery comes out of Allan's lips. Fighting will only lead to wasted time and there is nothing to gain from it. Especially when their father protects the younger one.

Albert is the one named as the successor of the family but Allan is always the favored one. Even if Albert studies hard and works even harder than anyone else, he didn't get any recognition of any sort but instead, was always told that that was a given since he was his father's child.

Growing up with an unstable position in life, Albert grew to be much more independent and mature. Keeping all his hurt, not showing any kind of weakness to anyone at all.

Because showing one's weakness doesn't change anything in life, it will make your life even more at risk than ever before. Showing weakness only gives people some reasons to criticize you, same as not showing any weakness makes them think you're inhumane. Whatever you choose, human beings will always say something about you. That is an undeniable fact of this world. And Albert learned about it since he is young. How unfair things can be and how unreasonable humans are, he witnessed all those traits from his father and his younger brother and all the people who only cares about money and power.

Allan wastedly stood and walk towards Albert with a bottle of liquor on hand.

"Hey." Allan said but Albert just ignored him and continue to eat his food. Feeling frustrated, Allan heavily placed down the bottle on Albert's table creating a much noise and gathering attentions of people inside that building.

"Go away Allan." Albert said in a calm voice as his grip on the utensils tightens.

"Go away? Me?" Allan's sarcasm was followed by his loud laugh. "You are so pathetic and weak. If you are like this, how will you be a successor? Being smart is not the only thing that can make you inherit wealth." Allan clearly said in a low voice enough to make his older brother clench his teeth and fists. Albert knew it was a direct challenge from him confirming his falling on the inheritance. When Albert was about to answer, someone grabbed the bottle of beer and drank it straight without a second to catch a breath.

"Wow! That was very delicious. Thank you for the drink, man. Come now or we'll be late." The woman said as he grabbed Albert's arm pulling the latter to stand up. Surprised by what is happening around him, Albert pulled out his wallet and placed a bill on the table and hurriedly followed the woman.

"Excuse me. Passing through." She said as she intentionally bumped Allan's arm making him stagger a bit. The tension and commotion inside the building slowly died out when the woman interfered and now vanished together with Albert.

"What the f-!" That was the only thing Albert heard Allan shout when they walked out there.

"Are you alright?" The woman asked Albert when they are five buildings away from the scene. That's when the man realized that he was being guided instead of the other way around. He instantly pulled his arm back making the woman surprised.

"I am fine. I can handle it myself without your help." He sarcastically said caused by his hurt ego. Being saved by a woman is not very manly at all. It is a shame for every man, especially him.

"Oh. You are very much welcomed, young man." She answered in another sarcasm as she placed her hands on her waist. "That is not the kind of thanks I expected." She added.

Realizing the situation, Albert felt hot on his face. Is it anger? Fear? Humuliation? But none of those matters because the fact that he didn't even mutter a word of thanks can really make anyone angry.

"I didn't ask for your help." He said in an angry tone. In fact, he actually wanted to say his thanks but his mouth ran off like that. He never needed anyone's help and he never, in his entire life, had said any words of gratitude.

"Well, I didn't actually do it for your sake. I don't actually care about you." She said honestly. Albert was confused with what she said.

"I did that because I pity those around you. You looked like you're about to kill them using your fork." She added as she mimicked Chucky's action when stabbing someone.

Pfft. Albert suddenly burst a short laugh before clearing his throat.

"You finally smiled." She said as she smiled at him with eyes showing amused expressions. Her face brightens up when she smiled. That was the first time Albert saw that kind of expression towards him.

"I.... I am.." he hesitantly say.

"Oh. No need. We may not see each other again. And here comes the bus. Bye." She interupts as she walked faster towards the bus stop. Half running yet has the time to wave goodbye to him.

"Your name?" Albert shout.

"That's confidential! See you when I see you." She replied in a loud voice before hopping on to the bus. The last moment he saw was her blond curly hair flowing through the wind and her backpack jumping up and down on her back as  she ran.

"See you when I see you." Albert repeated the words she said as he smiled at the thought of it.