Drunk mistakes

Eve was two months in to her first semester at university and she was already feeling the strain. She was in her least favorite class with her newfound friends, Oliver and Jade, waiting for professor Lane to arrive with the dreaded test results from two weeks ago.

"I already know that I failed!" Jade exclaimed with her voice full of despair. "I knew it as soon as I read the first question! How does he expect us to answer all that in two hours!!!!"

"Jade, calm down for Gods sake", Oliver said and rolled his eyes. "It's only one test,  It won't kill you". He took a sip of his coffee and let out a sight. Eve knew he was worried too even though he didn't show it but she wasn't. She had never failed a test in her life and this surely was not going to be the first. Oh was she wrong.

Mr. Lane handed out the tests in the end of the lesson as they walked out. Every one had been too nervous to listen to him go on and on about christianity and Judaism which resulted in him ending the class 10 minutes early. As professor Lane gave her her test back she accidentally brushed her hand against his and twitched. He gave her a small amused smile and she felt an almost electric tension between them.

"Nervous are we Miss Jones?" he said in his dark voice.

Eve quickly caught her breath mumbled "Excuse me" and scurried out. What just happened? Had she imagined it? No. That feeling was real. She opened her test she'd almost forgotten about and her jaw dropped. He'd failed her, how was that even possible?! Jade came up behind her and checked Eve's grade over her shoulder.

"OLIVER!!" she shouted, " COME HERE, SHE FAILED TOO". Jade put her long arms around Eve and squeezed. "It's gonna be fine sweetie, at least you're not alone, we can drown our sorrows together with Oliver. It's friday anyways! c'mon let's have some fun don't let professor soulless ruin it..." She was right and Eve hugged her back.

"Thansk..." Eve said faintly as Oliver joined the hug. "I will need at least 3 shots of tequila"

"That's the spirit Eve" Oliver said encouragingly as we started to walk back to our dorms. "Let's go to that new club tonight okay?, well meet up outside at 22.00"

"That works!" Jade said, now very excited. Eve still couldn't decide if she was angry at professor Lane or sad over her grade but she complied nevertheless, at least clubbing would get her mind of school and that fucking professor.

A couple of hours later Eve and Oliver waited for Jade outside of 'Club Rose' the hot new place everyone wanted to get inside and the line was agonisingly long. Eve had taken time to curl her shoulder length hair, drawn on sexy winged eye and  added glitter. To finish the look she'd switched her everyday look of oversized sweaters and leggings to a red minidress which she wore with lace stockings. She'd felt a bit silly when she walked out of her room but the way Oliver's eyes had lighted up when she walked up to him a couple of minutes ago she must look hot.

Oliver and Eve heard Jade before they saw her, she attacked them from behind squealing with excitement. Eve had been slightly scared of Jade before getting to know her, the chains and lots of black eyeliner had that affect on most people. She'd met her through Oliver, the sweetest guy ever, and they quickly became an inseparable trio. Eve knew Oliver had feelings for her, he was always so nice and supportive but she couldn't decide if she wanted to gamble their friendship.

After queuing for 30 minutes we got inside and the loud music made my whole body vibrate. There were people dancing, or more or less grinding on each other, everywhere. The trio headed straight to the bar and not long after Eve had downed 4 shots and felt increasingly relaxed and confident. Dancing suddenly felt like a great idea, she grabbed Oliver's hand and pulled him out on the dance floor. They danced and danced, and got closer and closer, a bit to close for just being friends. Suddenly Eve saw the back of someone that looked awfully familiar, she had ended up at the same club as professor fucking Lane. Without thinking she ditched Oliver and made her way through the crowd heading for Mr Lane. Eve reached her target and slid down on the stool besides him.

"Hi Mr Lane" she said trying not to giggle. He turned his head towards her and looked confused for a second before he could place her.

"I think you owe me a drink for failing me on that last test..." Eve continued and leaned in closer. Mr Lane's gaze wandered over her long exposed legs and the very tiny dress that covered her, then he recovered and answered briskly

"You're drunk Miss Jones, shouldn't you go home?"

"Don't be boriiiing" Eve said jokingly pouting. "You're always sooo boriing, have fun with me instead" she winked at him.

Mr. Lane sighted and downed the rest of his drink and grabbed afterwards both of Eve's wrist with his right hand and pulled her outside.

"HEY! stop!" She tried to strain against him but he was way too strong.

"You are obviously too drunk for your own good if you start hitting on your professor young lady" he said. "Come on let's get you home, where did your friends go? I saw you with them earlier."

"So you've been watching me Professor" Eve said sultry.

"It's hard not to when you're dressed like that..." Mr lane smirked devilishly for half a second before coming back to his composed professional self. Thought Eve could have sworn she heard him mumble something about forbidden fruit under his breath.

It was all a blur after that, she climbed into an uber and somehow ended up in her soft bed where she instantly fell asleep.