six

𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚆𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"Hey, Y/n." "Earth calls Y/n." "She's probably immersed in Y/n Studios," Noah said. "Why are you staring at me? What have I done now?" I asked.

"Nothing, you were just staring at Noah and Caleb," Julia said. "Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts." I replied nervously. "Stay calm, you didn't sleep well?" Sadie asked me. "But I'm calm!" I blurted out angrily.

"I think someone is on their period" Caleb said laughing. "What do you want, a prize because you understood it," I screamed at the limit of my patience.

"Now I'm done freaking out, I promise," I said looking at the shocked faces of my friends. "Now she starts screaming again," Noah said who got a killer look from me.

꘎ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ꘎

"So who are you going with to the Snow Ball?" Sadie asked, knowing that only Noah and I weren't invited. "I have no idea," I replied simply.

"At four at my place?" Julia asked. We nodded and started thinking about how amazing would be the night.

The big day had arrived and I was very excited. I got the dress last week. It was blue with a "V" neckline, not too deep and crossed at the back. Chloe and I helped each other in the enterprise of being able to make curls, which I never thought would come out so well.

While we finished putting on makeup, we talked about the plans for the holidays.

Around six-thirty, we arrived in front of the gym, where the Snow Ball was. Actually, Chloe, Julia and I walked there, because Sadie had gone with Caleb in the car.

Arrived in front of the door Julia holds me back. "Ready for the red carpet?" she said laughing. I was waiting for Julia and her boyfriend to get to the end of the "red carpet" and then I would go inside.

When I entered a good part of those present turned to look at me and I tried so hard not to blush.

I saw Noah coming up to me smiling. I smiled back. "Hi," I told him. "Hi. You know, your dress looks very good on you," he said making me more embarrassed than I already was.

"You know, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to grant me the honor of being your prince for tonight." he asked, always smiling. "I would love that," I told him and took him by the hand.

In the blink of an eye, he intertwines his fingers with mine. I looked down blushing and out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that he was looking at me.

We caught up with our friends and talked until the music started blasting out of the speakers.

"Boys and girls, or rather ladies and gentlemen, please pay attention." the headmaster announced on stage. "Again this year we have the king and queen of the Snow Ball," he announced as thrilled as the students.

"This year's Snow Ball king is ..." he said as he opened an envelope. "Cole Henderson!" He said. When Cole took the stage he waved at me. "The que-" the headmaster was interrupted by the literature teacher.

"Oh yes I understand," he answered when the teacher left. "There was an error." he said "For ten more votes," he said trying to increase the suspense more and more. "The king of the dance is ..." he took a breath.

"Noah Schnapp! Congratulations boy." He said. We started applauding as he took the stage and had the crown put on his head.

"Now, the queen is ..." I haven't the faintest idea why, but I know I would have been jealous of any girl the queen would have been.

"Y/n! Here's the new girl who has already earned her place as queen. Honestly, the place of the queen was hard-fought and many were in a crisis about who to vote." he said laughing.

I was jumping like crazy, like if I won an Oscar. I went up on stage and they put a crown on me too. "Royalty follows me for the photo and then you will open the slow dance," announced the headmaster with all possible enthusiasm.

I looked at Noah and we made our handshake and hugged eachother, before going in the middle of the gym.

꘎ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ꘎

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐

꘎ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ꘎

"Come on, we have to open the dance," Noah said dragging me. He put one hand on my hip and the other holding one of my hands. I put my hand on his shoulder. After everyone had entered, I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know I wanted to invite, but I was always interrupted by something when I was about to do so," he said laughing. "I wanted to invite you too, but I was afraid you wouldn't take it seriously," I answered embarrassed.

All around us, people were kissing. Should I kiss him?

The question kept running through my head. I looked at him, he smiled. I had no choice because he made the decision and kissed me.

It wasn't the first time he and I kissed, but this time it felt different.

When we broke the kiss, I smiled at him and I realized that Chloe was behind us. No one knows why, but he took my hand and we headed for the exit.

I didn't have a clue where we were going, but it didn't matter because I was with him. We went through the secret place and then we arrived at Noah's house.

We had done all the way in silence and probably wouldn't have said a word even now. We lay down on his bed, still holding hands.

I turned to him, who smiled at me and I exploded with his tenderness. Nothing else happened that evening. It was just me and him. Laying side by side holding us by the hand. In total silence, which said much more than all the words we had yet to say.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶