Reunion and Seperation of Friends

Ryu POV

While we were jumping I heard Akamuru whining.

Ryu: Anyone else smell that?

Kiba: Akamuru?

Shikamaru: Whats the matter with him?

Ryu: He smells blood too doesn't he? And it's close.

While were jumping I felt two more Chakra's with the sound four.

Ryu: Stop!

Everyone stayed on the branch they were at.

Shikamaru: What is it?!

Ryu: There are two more Chakra signatures over there. And let me tell you they're not anything to sneeze at.

Shikamaru: Your kidding? Why didn't you say you could sense Chakra before?

Ryu: I didn't think I'd need to point it out. Thought you knew it. Anyway now that there are to others the advantage in numbers we had is cut down. Make sure you all have your guard up from the minute we get there. Move in.

We continued to jump towards them.

Ryu: 'Whats this feeling I have? They're strong but, they seem familiar.'

Shojo: Like we've met them before.

Time Skip!

We started walking through the forest trying to avoid the traps they set, but my mind was still on those other Chakra's.

Ryu: 'One of them was like a burning inferno, and the other one mad me feel like it was in the middle of a maelstrom. It couldn't be them could it?'

While we were walking I noticed I was about to step on a trap but I caught myself.

Ryu: Close one.

Naruto: What are you talking about?

Ryu: I almost set off and explosion. I was so deep in thought I couldn't tell that there was a super thin wire there. If it weren't for my eyesight we all would've been goners.

Kiba: Your usually not this clumsy Ryu, what's on your mind?

Ryu: It's just those two other Chakra signatures are in my mind right now. I know the Sound Fours Chakras already, but they feel so familiar. Like I've met them before. Neji.

Neji: Right. Byakugan!

He looked ahead to try and find all of them.

Neji: They're there.

Naruto: Alright! Let's go! I'm dying to show those guys what I've got!

Kiba: Is that so? Hate to tell you hotshot but I've got a new Jutsu I've been working in too.

Sakura: Your not the only ones that were training all this time.

Choji: Yeah me too.

Ryu: Remember what I said, no rushing in like madmen. We need to make a plan. First off, they already fought a battle while they used the second stage of the Curse Mark, so they're frazzled without a doubt.

Time Skip!

We were walking to were they were. I was with Neji and Shikamaru. I saw the other two and had a look at one of their hairs.

Ryu: Blue hair?

I covered my mouth thinking I said it to loud. Sakon threw a paper bomb attached to a kunai straight in our direction.

Ryu: Oh crap baskets.

It blew up with us barely getting away. The three of us still got sent back by the explosion. I was able to stay on my feet but still was slinging while the others were spat in their backs.