00 | HUNTING THE HUNTED

❝ A man might befriend a wolf,Even break a wolf, but no manCould truly tame a wolf

A man might befriend a wolf,
Even break a wolf, but no man
Could truly tame a wolf.

HUNTING THE HUNTED | TAEGGUK
a fanfiction by GgukieBottoms

SYNOPSISYou were either the hunter or the hunted. Jeongguk was a village boy who lived on the outskirts of the ominous forest with his crippled mother, whom he loved dearly. In his village, one was ranked highly and respected if they were to slain a great beast, a savage omen, a creature that could shapeshift amid man and wolf, werewolves. However, what happens when Jeongguk stumbles upon a werewolf that saves him and changes his perspective on these great beasts?

WARNINGS— descriptive gore, character death, mature themes and scenes. mentions of war, misogyny, implied homophobia, stigma, and prejudice. strong language, angst, horror, thriller, supernatural, descriptive smut.

✗ content isn't meant to be romanticized!

COPYRIGHTThis book is a work of fiction. The characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or have been used fortuitously and are not to be constructed as real. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events, locales, or organizations is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written consent from the author.

© Copyright 2021. All Rights Reserved. GgukieBottoms.

NOTEdecided to republish this book after months. gonna revamp it. aha~

Please remember to vote and comment your thoughts! It really helps me grow as an author.

Hope to see you there, Monie (fandom name).

—jae ❀

Since I saw that plently other authors made book trailers, I decided to make some myself! I've made two trailers for this book, which are uploaded onto YouTube (mind you, it was my first time video editing):

Trailer version 1:

Trailer version 2: (This is basically an extended version.)

I hope you liked them. ^-^

.
.
.

NOTE: old readers will have noticed, but I removed the character profiles from the information chapter (00 | HUNTING THE HUNTED)