Chapter 2

When I agreed to be the T.A of Dr. Cooper, I expected a lot of things.

Being his slave on demand, carrying a single experiment over and over again until I dreamt of doing it in my underwear in front of a crowded restaurant, grading class test; cringing at some awkward answers, I even expected to be spit-balled by bored students but...

Being called 'a total daddy' by a gorgeous woman who was a couple of years older than me was not it!

Apparently it was hot to bend over a computer and ask students to stop painting in class hours.

Who did that anymore?

How was this a college?

I did not imagine; someone did brush their fingers on my butt.

Now, I had to check the mirror twice to make sure that the over-sized sweater covered my bum if I bent.

I hoped the specs would add years on my real age.

Tutoring people who were older than me was not how I thought my life would turn to.

Oh, well!

"He is here...he is here." I could hear the hushed whispers from my cubicle a mile away.

"Mr. Scott. We have a doubt."

I had not even put my foot inside the lab, yet.

Not the twins, not the twins...

Yup, The Twins.

Of course!

The doubt turned out to be simple Boolean algebra!

But the thrust of boobs from one side and a semi hard dick from the other was anything but simple.

Could not they both stand on the same side of the table?

Then my life would not be my life, would it?

"Dr. Cooper said you would be ecstatic to teach us privately."

Dear God! Save me!

That weasel!

I had a feeling they wanted me to teach something entirely different which was...not a compliment like my fellow classmates thought.

I meant in what universe did I come across as a top?

The boy-twin decided he had to push his butt on my face while picking up the pen he purposefully dropped in front of me.

I had to swallow the squeak or it would take away the age my specs tried real hard to add.

'No man in his mid-twenties squeak like that.'

I could already hear them conspiring against me.

"I plan to start after-hour classes in our library for every struggling student irrespective of their year. You are more than welcome to join."

Did the girl-twin just moan?

"We are struggling from our high school classes, Scotty."

Who the fuck was Scotty?

I gulped and her eyes darkened.

"You see, I was the cheer-leading captain, all the thrusting and swirling took my school hours away, and my little brother..." She leaned on her brother seductively. "...was in the Gymnastics team, all the splitting and curving took his school-hours too."

"...so, Mr. Scott, we need your help..." He bit his lips and pouted them "...really bad."

"...and we do not do anything alone..." Why was her hand in his back pocket? Was that allowed? "...anything at all."