A Glicth in the System

(Bryan Pov)
I ran home, tears running down my cheek. I heard R.Freddy calling out to me but I ignored him and ran faster. My legs hurt, but I kept running. I ran into the forest and hide behind a tree. "BRYAN!?! COME OUT!!" R.Freddy called running past me. I cried and wiped my tears wondering back to the Pizzeria. my animatronic surrounded him. "Bryan..?" Lefty spoke up. "Are you okay?" I nodded slowly. "Sorry I thought you guys were someone else" I explain rubbing the back of my neck. The animatronics forgave me. Helpy tugged on my Sweater. "Bryan..Can we play minigames?" Bryan thought "Sure.." Me, Lefty, R.Freddy, R.Chica, Happy Frog, Helpy, Baby, Ballora and R.Foxy circled the portal. "3..2..1!!" I yelled before jumping into the portal. A few minutes later I woke from a short sleep. I looked at my arms one of the was  a Red sleeve the other was a black and white sleeve. "Huh..?" I looked to my right seeing my old plushie. "Fredbear..?" I walked over to the doll. "Hello Chris.." The doll met me in the middle of a circle. "Don't you ever think about the past..?" It asked. "Well...Yes sometimes.." Fredbear disappeared and a door open. I walked into the door. After a quick ωнοοѕн I was in front of a screen. The screen had shown Me With wings and a halo with a girl that looked like me. "This was your first life Chris..You were the Son of  the Greek god Aphrodite.." Fredbear pointed to the screen as it showed the two figure hugging each other. "Next door.." Fredbear said. I walked through the next door. It showed Me with 4 older kids. "This is the life you wouldn't want to remember..." I started breathing heavily. "My 5th birthday..With my Family.." Tears grew inside my eyes. "The day your family thought you died.." I was confused. "If I got gotten by Fredbear and my Frontal lobe isn't in my head..Why do I get scared..?" I asked. "That's a story for another day.." It said. "Last door.." I walked through it. It showed my walking into the pizzeria. "My life now.." I said. Tears ran down my cheeks. "I'll see you in your dreams Chris..." The doll slowly disappeared as my vision blurred.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
(A/N) My fingers..qwq my poor fingers. Its a bit longer. I finally got back to it..Your all welcome.. 425 words..And That was another day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! Bye Fluffy Doodle Pops!!
                                     ~Bryan