Chapter 6

Hey Guys - Back with another chapter!!!! Over 100 views! I am so impressed! Honestly never thought it would get this far (it's not a lot I know but it's more than I expected!) Thank You so much!

This is just a short chapter from BTS POV after y/n left

BTS POV

"Sooooo..... What just happened?" asked Taehyung, completely confused.

"Maybe she was just overwhelmed?" supplied Namjoon with a shrug of his shoulders. They were all quite confused by what had just happened.

"We had it planned though" says Jin, "The way things should have gone was: 1-Meet y/n and get to know y/n. Just some friendly chatting. 2 - Tell y/n she is our final soulmate. She might be shocked but anyone would be when they discover they have 7 soulmates, and on top of that they are idols. 3 - Y/n accepts being everyone's soulmates. We move past the shock and get to the happy tears. Almost everyone cried happy tears at this point, except you Yoongi"

"What do you expect? I'm not about to just cry to fit your perfect story"

"You're a savage sometimes, and you know it. And don't forget to respect me! Continuing on, 4 - We talk about it, sort out some of the more practical aspects of our newfound relationship, and everyone is happy. Good times ahead!". Jin finished his story, quite emotional by then end. It's the most emotion anyone's seen from him since yesterday.

"Yeah, but the way things really went down was 1 - Met y/n who seems calm and confident, kinda business like, but doesn't open up or talk about herself-"

"She didn't even want to sit next to anyone on the couch!" interrupted Hoseok.

"She didn't even want to drop the formalities!" complains Jungkook with another pout.

"Anyway! 2 - We see y/ns mark, or more to the point, she finally sees her mark. Not quite how we were going to bring up being soulmates, because we all thought she would have noticed her mark by now. I mean, who doesn't regularly check their soulmate mark?"

"Not everyone is as excited as you Jimin about soulmates. And her mark is in english, just like ours. Maybe she never expected to meet her soulmate in Korea. I mean, one of us expected our soulmates to be Korean when the words on our bodies were in English". Wise words from Namjoon.

"You might be right there hyung" agreed Jimin, "but back to what actually happened, and the complete derailment of our plan. 3 - y/n passed out, and not just a little faint, but a full on 'dead faint got to be caught before hitting the floor' faint. Props to Yoongi for catching her in time"

"Well, apparently I am the only one here who thought this might not go to plan" mutter Yoongi.

Namjoon heard Yoongi's quiet mutter. "We'll explore that later hyung".

"Can you guys stop interrupting me? So far the only people who haven't interrupted are Tae and Jin!"

"I think hung is in some kind of shock is why he hasn't interrupted" said Taehyung, "and I've just been waiting to see where you're going with this"

Everyone looked across a Jin and yeah, he did look a little shook by everything.

"So now Jin hyung, is the only one that hasn't interrupted, and only cause he is maybe in shock" continues Jimin exasperatedly. "So now we have an unconscious y/n, and 2 people who have now made contact with her, Jin and Yoongi. Who, by the way, haven't mentioned being able to feel anything from her."

"I don't know about Jin, but I have felt nothing since touching her. Maybe cold?"

"As I said, they haven't felt anything. So now we move onto part 4 - y/n wakes up, and the first thing she wants to do is leave! We haven't even got to the part where she knows that we are her soulmates, she just wants to leave!"

"Once again Jimin, some people aren't 100% keen on the whole soulmate thing" Namjoon reminded Jimin.

"Yes hyung, but then when we show her she is our final soulmate, part 5 of this whole debacle, she doesn't want to believe us. Even when she does, 6 - she doesn't think she is good enough for us!" Jimin was quite upset at this point. No-one was sure if he was angry upset, or sad upset, or disappointed by y/n's reaction.

"So now she is upset, but trying to hide it, from her own soulmates, and wants to just leave. Again! At least Namjoon was smart enough to make sure we all had her number! SO yeah, that went to plan." The sarcasm in Jimin's voice was heavy, but so was the sadness.

The silence in the room was heavy, as everyone let Jimin's words sink in.

"What do we do now hyungs? Do you think she made it home ok?" asked Jungkook

"We should message her, ask her to let us know when she makes it home ok. I'll add her to the group chat do that now" says Jin, finally snapping out of his shock. He typed a short message to y/n, not bothering to wait for anyone to agree with him. "Why did you change our names again Tae? She won't know who anyone is."

Bangtan Fam

Y/N was added to Bangtan Fam

All gc members names were reset

Jin - y/n, let us know as soon as you get home

Jin - we're worried about you

"It's more fun this way hyung"

"I'm curious" says Namjoon, "What did you mean earlier hyung when you said you didn't think this was going to go plan?". Namjoon was in his leader mode, trying to get all the information together before jumping to conclusions. It hurt him that you had left, and you were causing him doubts. He didn't think you were a bad person, but he was wondering if maybe you weren't exactly what you showed everyone. Maybe there was a reason the idea of soulmates freaked you out.

"Surely I'm not the only one who noticed it" said Yoongi, looking around at the blank stares on everyone's faces. "She clearly didn't want to touch anyone yesterday at the fanmeet, including not wanting to shake our hands. It's not like she won't touch someone, because she caught that person, but obviously she dislikes it. Then when Jin saw her mark yesterday, she played it off, trying to hide it. So she comes here, and is I honestly thought she would freak out when she was bombarded by the maknae line." Yoongi threw them a short glare at that point. "Then she looks uncomfortable and awkward and spends her whole time on the couch making sure she doesn't touch anyone. Plus, normally fans are super excited to see us, and can't stop telling us about themselves or ourselves. She didn't do anything a normal fan would, much less a normal person. Taking all that into account, I'm not surprised it didn't go to plan".

Yoongi had a point. He usually does. No-one expects the grumpy rapper to be so observant, but he really is quite observant of other people. You can guarantee he's usually the first to figure out there is a problem with someone in the group. Maybe not so good with himself if the truth be told.

"So what do we do now? Just wait and give her time like she asked" asks Hoseok?

"That's what we do. We wait for her to let us know she made it home, and then we give her time to process everything." says Namjoon.

"I hope she messages us soon" said Taehyung, staring at his phone.

So yeah, that got more dialogue heavy than planned. Hope you all like this short chapter!

ALSO - THE TRACKLIST IS OUT!!!!!!!!!