Chapter 2

Scott- It been a week since Allison and Aiden was killed by the Nogitsune which we trapped and put in a safe place where it will hopefully never come out or escape again. I can't get the feeling of him being in pain in my head even though he ended up tell int about the truth how much pain he was truly in at the end. I self sorry for him after what happened to him, it couldn't of been easy for him self with not being in control but that monster being in contro, of him instead. I go up to the loft and knock on Derek' food hearing a come in. I walk through seeing Derek there but I can sense Peter still being here too. I go over saying what my thought are out loud "I think we need to help stiles, last time I remember seeing him was times when he was mentally and physical in pain, especially the day the Nogitsune got out of him and was free. I touched him and I saw the black pain and he said that he couldn't get warm at all, I have been trying to get to see him or speak to him but his dad would say he doesn't want to see or speak to anyone, he has posted anything on social media or even speaking to any of us even Lydia and they always speak to each other, I am worried about him"

Derek- I nod "I understand, I think this mean time for a vacation, not just for him but for the whole pack, we have been through alot of stuff and I think it would be best for us"

Scott- I nod "I agree"

Peter- I come into the room "oooh can I come, please pretty please"

Derek and Scott- both sighs "fine"

Peter- I squeal "yay" before running out of the room

Derek- I raise my eyebrow looking at the direction he ran off in before looking at Scott "is it me or does he sometimes reminded you of a little"

Scott- I chuckle with a smile "he does"

----

C.W.