|| So do I ||

After Harry asked me to be his girlfriend! Harry. The kid who never does relationships, fucked anything that walked and cared only for himself Harry, asked me to be his girlfriend. In front of everyone might I add, with so much thought and preparation going into it. It honestly feels like a dream. 

We danced for a what felt like forever and hung out with our friends before everyone started to leave. Derek needed to go to his house before everyone got there to set up so Harry and I are gonna go to his house real quick so the both of us good change.

We're currently in his car on the way now, it's about a 30 minute drive and I was over the moon. I know he can feel me looking at him, but I was still in shock to have a boyfriend. The boy, who never expresses his feelings, asked me to be his girlfriend in front of the entire school.

Harry has one hand on hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh. Just as I am going to take his hand and intertwine our fingers, I get a text. I look at my phone to see that it's Gavin, who I haven't spoken too in about a week.

Gavin Bear💖- So, do you have a boyfriend or not?

Mel💛- I could ask you the same thing

Gavin Bear💖- Well I do so I'll ask you again
Gavin Bear💖-DID I SIT IN FRONT OF A CAMERA FOR NOTHING?!?

Mel💛- okay first of all, GAVIN YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND🥺❤️
Mel💛- But so do I so it's okay

Gavin Bear💖- Y'all gonna have some nasty sex tonight

Mel💛- GAVIN

Gavin Bear💖- you're lying if you say otherwise
Gavin Bear💖- Ik that me and Scooter did

Mel💛- I bet y'all did y'all some hooligans

Gavin Bear💖- LMAOO well go have some hooligan ass sex for me tonight Love you 💛

Mel💛- Love you toooooo💛

Just as I'm putting my phone away, Harry pulls into his driveway. He puts the car into park and immediately looks my way. I can't help but put a smile on my face. I lean over and give him a kiss. Once I pull away, he speaks.

"Did you enjoy your last homecoming ever in your life?" He ask and I chuckle

"I mean, I guess it was okay." I say playfully as he shoves me

"I'm kidding, obviously. It was like it was straight out of a movie. I'm glad watching all of those romance paid off." I add

"Oh it did. I had to go out of my comfort zone and you know how I get with that." He says causing me to laugh

"Do we have to go to the after party? Can we just stay here and have a whole lot of sex?" I ask him looking directly into his eyes

"I mean, we can. But I'm pretty sure our friends are gonna want us to come. You know how crazy Channel is?" He says

"Yea she's wild. How about we only stay like two hours and then come back for a lot of sex."

He laughs,"You're really horny tonight."

"Well my boyfriend is looking mighty fine in his suit." I say getting out of the car

"Yea but my girlfriend is making it real hard for me to keep my composure." He says locking his car door and making his way to me

He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, placing his lips on my neck. I tilt my head to the side enough to give him access to the whole thing. As he leaves kisses on my neck, I place my hand on top of his feeling around for the keys. Once I grab a hold of them, I place them in the door just as Harry gets a little hot. I turn the door knob open and step in, turning around and grabbing Harry by his collar.

He stumbles in behind me and I shut the door. He pushes me up against the wall and places his lips onto mine. We start to attack each other's lips hungrily. His lips move to my neck as he leaves small pecks on it. I pull his belt buckle and he reaches down to undo it.

I attach my lips onto his as he pulls my leg up so he can have full access.

"I haven't been wearing panties all night" I whisper into his ear

"Oh someone's eager."

"And on birth control."

He looks at me and grins, "What does that mean for us right now?"

"It means take off your god damn pants." I say kissing him

He unbuckles his belt and the buttons on his pants. He pulls out his rock hard dick and picks my leg up again. With no hesitation, he inserts himself into me causing me to wrap my arms around his neck. He slides in slowly, letting me adjust to it for a few seconds before thrusting slowly. I push my head back and he quickens his thrusts, causing me to grab his back with my nails, gripping his skin.

"Fuck harry" I moan throwing my head back

"Take it baby" He moans in my ear

He thrusts faster, causing his dick to pop out. We're both out of breathe as he drops my leg and takes off his jacket & shirt. I fall back on the couch and he lays next to me. I pull myself onto him and line myself up. I start to bounce up and down. I struggle to pull my dress over my head, when Harry pulls it over in one swift motion. I allow myself to lean slightly backward as I continue to bounce on his cock. I have one hand on his chest and the other rubbing my breast.

Harry reaches over and caresses both of breast causing me to drop my hand over to his face. I cup my hand around his neck and bounce just a little bit harder. Harry slaps my ass and pulls my neck, pulling my face down towards his. He thrust to form a rhythm with my bounces. I moan loudly as I feel myself on the edge.

"Harry I'm gonna cum" I say sweat dripping down my face

"Me too baby" He says moaning loudly

We thrust to the rhythm for maybe 10 more seconds before we both cum together. He breaths heavily in my ear as I lay myself on top of him.

"That was-" I say

"Intense." He finishes

We both laugh as we realize what we just did.

"We're screwed" He says

"I knew there was a rougher side to you." I say

"While this was fun, we do have a party to get to." He says and I sigh

"I guess we gotta go get ready" I say grabbing his suit jacket

I place it onto myself and button the first button, grabbing my clothes off the floor. I look back at the couch and see Harry staring at me.

I chuckle "Why are you still laying down?"

"I'm just admiring my beautiful girlfriend."

I smile before walking back over to him, reaching down to press our lips together. Once our lips part, I hit him with my empty hand.

"Now get up"

"Ow. I'm up! Jesus." He says and I laugh, walking up the stairs