Chapter 19: Changing Directions

I set an alarm so Liam wouldn't have to wake me up. I accidental set it for four in the morning. I texted Alex for an hour, because it was only eight there. Then I watched a movie and made breakfast.

"Why are you up so early?" Liam said followed by a yawn.

"I set my alarm for four and so I watched a movie and made some food." I replied

"But us and the guys were going to get something to eat." he said.

"Just call them up and have them come here."

"Fine" he said giving in. After ten minutes the guys magically appeared in the livingroom of mine and Liam's flat.

"What are we eating?" Niall asked me.

"Eggs and pancakes!" I said.

       When I was done cooking we all sat on the couch and ate. Zayn and Louis were on each side of me. When we were done we decided to go and walk around the town. Zayn walked holding my hand with the rest of the guys walking in front of us. That wasn't a very good idea when the paparazzi found us. I know I'm going to be famous now. I couldn't see anything, Zayn held me closer to get me out of the mess of cameras and flashes. 

       We finally got away and went to a coffee shop.

"So how many magazines do you think will have Zayn and Bella on the cover?" Harry asked.

"I think them all!" Louis answered.

"Guys stop." Zayn said.

"You know it's true." Liam said.

"I'm fine with it." I assured him.

"You two will be trending on Twitter." Niall said.

"It doesn't have to be like this." he told me.

"No it's fine." I lied. I didn't want to be famous. I wanted to be the girl that no one saw. When we were done Liam, Zayn, and I went back to the flat. I made some dinner because we stayed out all day at that coffee shop and walking. We ate then Liam went to bed. 

        Zayn and I put on a movie and sat together. Just like the first night we met, I woke up in his arms.

"Finally you two are up. We have a photo shoot in an hour." Liam told us.

"What, why didn't you wake me up?" Zayn asked.

"Because if I woke you up then I would wake up Bella."

"I don't care, and I'm coming with you." I told him.

"Well yeah your coming. I don't trust you enough to stay here by yourself." Liam said.

"I don't understand you, Liam." I told my weird cousin.

       Zayn and I hurried and got ready. On our drive to the shoot we got breakfast from some place I'd never heard of. We got there and they got pictures done and I sat in a chair and watched.

"Bella, come here!" Zayn yelled to me. I walked over.

"I want some pictures with my girlfriend." he said.

"Yeah you looked bored." Louis said.

        We took a lot of silly pictures. I have a feeling that one of them will be on a magazine. When we were done we all went to Harry and Louis' house.

"So Bella, how did you think of your first photo shoot?" Niall asked.

"It was fun." I said.

"I can tell your lying." Harry said.

"How? I'm not lying. It was fun." I answered.

"She only had fun because I was there." Louis said.

"So when's the wedding?" Liam asked Zayn and me.

"What wedding?" Zayn asked.

"We all know you and Bella are going to get married. When is it?" Liam asked.

"We just started dating!" I said.

       After five minutes of them still talking about the 'wedding' Liam and I left.

"Why did you have to ask that?" I asked Liam.

"Ask what?" he said being stupid.

"When the wedding is. We're not getting married anytime soon."

"I thought you wanted to." he said.

"I do want to, but he doesn't."

"That's why I brought it up. So he could see that you want to."

"You should have told me before instead of after the plan failed."

       We got home and I started texting Zayn.

"Hey" I recived fifty-two seconds after I sent mine.

"Are you still with the guys?" I asked.

"Yeah, they are still talking about the wedding."

"Wow! I didn't think they could talk about something so long."

"Yeah. Would you like to get married?" he started picking up what Liam was doing.

"Um yeah, sometime in the future."

"Okay, I'll remember that." he said.

"Do you want to get married?" I sent him.

"Yeah, sometime. Would you like to go on a date tomorrow? We haven't done anything by ourselves since February."

"Yeah" I responded.

"Okay I'll pick you up at four tomorrow night."

"Okay, I have to go, Liam wants me to clean. Bye!"

"Bye" I read out loud then I threw my phone on the bed, then I went and helped Liam clean. After that we went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry that this chapter sucks. I didn't really know what to do with it. Yesterday, since I didn't post anything, I got to write a lot more!!! I'm really excited for you to read it. I'm thinking about writing a new story, but I have no characters. If you would like to be in it comment, write on my page, or message me! :)