1-Apple (chanlix) [pt1/2]

Ship:chanlix

Warnings:nothing
Top:felix/sub:chan
Summary:Chan asked felix for some apple and he gave him some gladly

Words count:1441

Saying felix was angry was a wrong word. Felix was beyond angry,his mind clouded with only two words.

Bang chan.

The said boy was sitting on the couch. Hyunjin next to
him.

The problem was not just the way hyunjin was sitting, one of his legs on chan's tight and the other on the couch, it was the place his left hand was.

The taller hand was in chan's shirt, touching his bare chest.

Felix knew he shouldn't be angry about this, he has seen countless times that the boy's hand was trying to get into the leader's neck or chest, but something about the way he was sitting and the fact that the blondie was doing nothing to stop him made him jealous.

He shouldn't be jealous right? It's not like chan is his boyfriend or something.

But that didn't stopped felix from feeling crazy feelings he had never felt before. It was something between being heart broken and the feeling you get when someone has punched you, Felix didn't know but he knew he has to do something,Anything, to stop hyunjin from whatever he was doing with the leader.

Scoffing loudly enough for everyone to hear, Felix stood up, going to the kitchen. He needed something to distract him from thinking about his leader.

Sighing he grabbed an apple sitting on one of the chairs in the kitchen. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed the blondie was standing in front of him.

"hmm?" Chan rolled his eyes repeating whatever he had said before.

" I said can you give me some of your apple?" Felix just looked at him blankly before smirking.

"Why mine? Go grab one." Chan giggled looking at Felix like he was idiot.

"You truly didn't heard what I said right? We ran out of apples and I want one." Standing up Felix's smirk grew wider.

"Sure. You can have some." Opening his mouth to thank the younger he was catch off gard when he felt something warmer than apple. Looking at Felix he stopped him, stepping back.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" Winking Felix took a step closer to the older, the other taking a step back with each he took forward.

Hitting the wall, Chan panicked, Felix was so close for his liking. He always had a crush on the younger, and right now he cannot believe his crush lips were on his a minute ago.

" What does it look like baby boy?" Chan body trembled after hearing the pet name.

"Look. you asked for apple, and I'm giving you."

Well fuck, that truly wasn't what chan ment by saying he wanted apple. Before he could react Felix's lips were on his,again.

This time chan didn't pulled back, he just stood there too shocked to do anything. Well that kept going until chan felt something against his lips. Hesitantly opening his lips that's when he felt it.

Oh.

Oh.

Apple.

Taking the apple from Felix's mouth, chan started eating it while his lips was still on Felix lips.

Telling that it was the hottest thing chan has ever done in his life was true. So so true.

Finishing the peace of apple, the older putted his hands in Felix's hair depending the kiss. Feeling Felix's tongue against his lips, the blondie opened his lips apart letting Felix to explore every inch of his mouth.