2-Long night//Minsung

Ship:minsung

Warnings: just a tiny bit of smut and hand job
Top:minho/sub:jisung
Summary: having a hard day at practice, all jisung wants is to sleep in peace, but finding minho already slept on HIS bed, so he took a little bit of revenge

Words count:734

Sighing, jisung let the hot water drop down his bare chest. This days were way more stressful than what he thought it would be. He's muscels were aching from the amount of practicing, he's throat heart from all the vocal practicing he had this week.

They had a comeback this week and all that jisung wanted was them shining on the stage, wich now that he was thinking about was easier to say than do. The poor boy was so worked out he couldn't stand properly under the shower. Thought he end up stepping out off the water, too sleepy to even care about his unwashed hair, just wanting to go to bed and sleep forever.

Grabbing a towel and making his way to their shared room with minho, the younger sighed when he found the other boy had passed out on his bed. "Hey, minho wake up. You have slept on my bed." He whispered shaking the boy, hopping he'll wake up without any trouble. The older just turned around, not even bothering to open his eyes. "I said wake up I wanna sleep!" Jisung shouted this time.

No respond. Well he asked for it, was what jisung thought before grabbing the other's member throw his pants hard, making the dancer jump from the touch. "What the-" minho started but was interrupted with an angry squirrel. "You were sleeping on my bed you hoe! Now get up I wanna sleep."

Confused by the younger actions, The dancer stood up, making his way to his own bed. The room was quite, the only sound coming was Jisung felling on his bed with a loud 'Tump'. Minho was still thinking about the younger actions, he could have woken him up easily, but he decided to do this thing.

The older thoughts was interrupted when he felt a very uncomfortable feeling near his stomach. He looked down only to find his member standing tall and alive, begging for attention. "Shit-" Minho whispered.

This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong. Was what Minho kept repeating in his head, He hasn't touched himself for so long and doing it with the rapper lying near him was dangerous. He could get catch in any second, and that was bad. But for some reasons he was even more turned on with the thought.

He closed his eyes, thinking about nothing and everything. All I have to do is to not think about it. Till it goes away. I'm fine. Come one Minho, it'll go away soon. Damn I can't ignore it. The dancer groaned when his boner started getting painful, the pain almost too much to handle. Fuck you jisung.

He unbuttoned his pants, grabbing his member from under his boxers, hissing at the feeling of his own hands against his dick. Shit it has been a long time and it still feels good. Biting his lips, he started stroking himself under the blanket, mind closed with pure pleasure. Not really knowing, moens and quite groans were living the dancer's mouth. That little brat. It's all his fault. Damn I have to be quit.

Little did the dancer know, the brat himself had a little problem. Jisung was hardly trying to not make any sounds. He himself was surprised that he woke minho like that, he could have just slept on the older's bed. But now here he was, listening to his hyung moans and groans when he was solving his problem. I can go and help tho. This is all my fault anyway. As soon as the thought came to jisung's mind he sat up, looking at his hyung swollen lips and the visible movements of his hand under the blanket. Damn he's so hot-

"Hyung."

Not expecting the younger to be awake, minho jumped, blanket dropping to the floor making it easy to look at his long and thick cock. "J-jisung....damn I-I...." minho bend down quickly, grabbing the blanket and tern it around his hips, covering his member.

The moment jisung saw minho's long member he knew.

This is ganna be a long night.