27- See Into the Future

Start from the beginning

"Joe, Thawne, it's on every station" Captain Singh then comes out saying, as he turns on the tv in the bullpin. They then turn their attention, and are shocked to see Snart on the screen.

"Greetings, citizens of Central City, I am Leonard Snart, but you can call me Cold. I'm gonna mke this very simple for everyone. Those red and navy streaks you've been hearing whispers about. The ones mysteriously saving people these past few months, well surprise, they're real. They call themselves the Flash and Bolt. Porter and Maine, tonight, sundown. Come out, come out wherever you are Flash and Bolt, show the whole world you're real or this woman dies" Snart warns, as they see Caitlin on the screen.

 Come out, come out wherever you are Flash and Bolt, show the whole world you're real or this woman dies"  Snart warns, as they see Caitlin on the screen

"No don't come for me, stay away he'll hurt-" Caitlin shouts and Snart shuts the transmission off. Barry and Katrina look over at Joe, and they take off back to STAR Labs.

Katrina and Barry pace around the cortex waiting for Joe's call, about what they were about to do for tonight. After a few minutes, Barry's phone vibrates, he takes it out and puts it on speaker, "Hey" he says to Joe.

"Okay, you two are on" Joe tells them, "Good luck, you two" he adds.
"Thanks"  Barry says.
"Barry, Kat, after tonight, everyone's gonna know that the Flash and Bolt exists, Are you ready for that?" Joe whispers to them.

"It's nothing I have been through before" Katrina tells Joe.
"We'll see you soon" Barry tells Joe as he ends the call.
"You ready to do this Barry, show the world that we are real?" Katrina asks him.

"Like you said, its nothing you haven't been through before, I'm sure you can help me handle what comes next" he smiles at her and the two of them then change into their suits, before taking off for the meeting spot.

Katrina and Barry race past the barricade that CCPD had set up, and stop right at the spot Snart had mentioned.

"The scarlett speedster and his royal companion. Any preference on how you'd like to die? The flame? Or the frost?" Snart says to them as they all start walking toward one another. "Not in the mood for chitchat, gotcha, ready when you are" Snart says to them. Katrina and Barry look at one another, they could feel the lightning coursing through their bodies, and watched as lighting formed in their eyes. The two of them then take off running past Snart and Rory, as they fired on the speedsters. They were trying to keep them from  hitting them, when Barry doesn't notice Snart cause a hydrant to form a wall of ice. Barry goes running through it and crashes, and lands behind a nearby car. Katrina rushes up beside him, making sure he's okay.

"Barry, Barry, are you okay? You know what you two have to do?" they hear Wells tell them.
"Yeah, get them to cross beams and cancel their guns out, I know" Barry responds, as the car they were hiding behind was hit with the heat gun, and they are force to run out and  away.

"Yeah this whole cross beams thing, is not as easy as it was on Ghostbusters" Katrina says into the communication link. Barry and Katrina continue to try and evade the beams of ice and fire, but aren't having any luck, they both then get hit with the ice, and fall down. Just as they are about to get hit again, Eddie appears with the special shields that Cisco had created, "Hold on" he says to the two of them,  as they start to regain their strength and they zoom Eddie away to safety.