COMMERCIAL SHOOTING

At first entering at the studio Yunlan and  Da didn't seen Wei . So they asked everyone .... " Where is supermodel Wei ? "

Then Chu walked towards them and said ....  " Both of you wait , I'll call Mr . Wei ' s P . A. and you can take permission from him and then meet Mr . Wei . "

Guo came and told Yunlan and Da that Wei is shooting for a cold drink commercial  at the next room .

Both of them insisted Guo to permitted  them to see the shooting of Wei . After telling for many times Guo agreed . Then he took them in the next room to see Wei ' s photoshoot .

They entered  the room and amazed by the beauty of the Wei .

They saw Wei is wearing a red T - shirt and a pendant chain looking hot as hell

They saw Wei is wearing a red T - shirt and a pendant chain looking hot as hell . And he is drinking a cold drink for the photoshoot making Yunlan and Da hungry to taste those red lips of Wei which are wet by the drops of  cold drinks .

Wei didn't notice them and doing his photoshoot handsomely and sometimes smilling for the words said by the production team .

On the other hand , Yunlan and Da can't think straight as  their hearts are beating fast looking at Wei and seeing his all cute and hot actions at the same time .

They are thinking how one can look cute and hot as hell at the same time ?

After 2 hour Wei ' s advertisement director said CUT and shooting stopped . Then Wei noticed Yunlan and Da are standing and walked towards them .

Wei asked .... " When both of you came here ? "

They said ....  " We had came 3 hours earlier but don't want to disturb you so we kept standing at the corner and watched your advertisement shooting .

Wei said ..." Sorry , You have to wait for me . " And pouted his lips .

Yunlan and Da tried to control themselves not to kiss Wei ' s lips right at the moment .

They nervous said .... " Don't worry , we are fine . Let's eat something " .

Wei agreed and told Guo to ordered food for them  . Then took them to the green room to eat food and for talking .

Sitting on the green room' s couch Wei asked .... " Why both of you have came here ? "

Yunlan shattered to hear the question and said ..." Err ...." .

But Da cut his words and said .... " I wanted to means we wanted to surprise you at your first day at  work  in China . "

Then Chu came and handed Wei the schedule of his photoshoot for the week .

Wei was happy to see the schedule as it written he have no shooting for next three days.

Wei smiled happily and said this news to Yunlan and Da.

Listening this Yunlan got an idea . He said  .... " So Wei , I will take you out and tour  you around China . "

Wei happily nodded as he thought he can spent time with Yunlan alone and can get Yunlan all for himself and will try to understand feelings of Yunlan towards him .

But Da Qing interrupted them and said ... " I'm also wanted to take Wei to see China and make our friendship stronger and smiled sadly hiding a devil smirked .

Yunlan felt jealous for Da' s words of taking out Wei and said ... " You don't have to . "

Wei also nodded agreed to Yunlan's words .  

Da thought Yunlan will not agreed easily , he has to do something.

So Da whispered in Yunlan's ear ... " I want to take out Wei cause I want to help you . I will try to understand Wei ' s feelings for you . "  And smirked inside his mind thinking Yunlan now will fell for his words .

Yunlan then agreed and said to Wei ..." You should go out with Da to understand him as a good friend after tomorrow  . "

Wei don't wanted to go but Yunlan insisted ,  so Wei agreed to go with CAT .

They don't know Yezun  also came to surprised his Gege  and overheard their  conversation about going out with Wei   and he suddenly felt jealous as he heard Hot Uncle want to take out Wei and immediately entered the green room .

And Yezun said ... " Where all of you are going without me   ? "

Yunlan understood the situation and said .... " Why don't you and Wei together go out after me and Da took Wei out ? "

Wei agreed and Da and Yunlan release a sigh of relief .

Yezun wanted to go with his hot uncle  but nodded  thinking about brotherly  time with his Gege .

All of them then went home smilingly .