🐞6

**there is a mention of previous self harm in this chapter, no explicit details about that will be written in this book

the sound of the running water seemed to hush his buzzy mind. wooyoung drew in a shaky breath as he closed his eyes for a moment. this place was one of the only places he felt truly calm, a little creek in the woods behind his house.

not many people came by, just the occasional passerby- but no one really stopped. no one except for wooyoung.

the grey haired boy re-opened his eyes. a sigh blew past his cherry lips as he processed the events that had taken place. he had been so stupid to trust san, only after a few days. he should've known. it was his fault. san was a playboy and nothing more. yet it still hurt his heart. he had grown fond of the boy, hoping a friendship would blossom out of it. now what seemed impossible.

and then there was seonghwa. a boy who knew almost everything about him, including his secret. wooyoung still couldn't believe he had just so openly revealed it to san.

"i wonder how many other people he's told.." the boy spoke softly to himself. he sniffled, and tried to hold back his tears. "he knew how much i trusted him.." he paused and looked at the moving water.

"he promised he would never hurt me." the younger boy whispered unintentionally. he didn't try and stop his tears after one slid out of his left eye, slowly they began gliding down his rosy cheeks.

soon the boy was quietly crying, the sound of the creek masking any minor noises he made. "san-" he muttered out before a sob cut him off. wooyoung really didn't want to cry, he wanted to act better than that. but he just felt so broken. it was really hard for him to make friends, and just when he thought he had four of them- 

suddenly, wooyoung could hear faint footsteps. the boy tried to muffle his cries by biting his bottom lip. the last thing he needed was someone seeing him like this. he pulled the sleeves of his sweatshirt over his hands, in an attempt to cover up more. but soon a voice spoke up.

"wooyoung?"

a soothing feeling set in upon hearing that voice. he quickly wiped the stray tears off his cheeks before turing around, a pathetic smile on his lips.

yeosang stood behind him, eyes full of worry and relief. the brown haired boy walked down to wooyoung, sitting  next to him soon after. the boys sat in silence for a moment, listening to the sounds of the running creek.

wooyoung looked over at yeosang, seeing the boy's eyes on him. he couldn't take it anymore and jumped into his best friends embrace. the older boy wrapped his arms around wooyoung, holding him tightly and reassuring him everything would be ok.

the pair just sat there in each others arms. tears streamed down both of their cheeks, as the sound of the creek surrounded them.

🍒💋🍒

san sighed, falling back onto his dark bed sheets. he ran his hands through his red and black locks, tugging at the roots in anguish. he closed his eyes, drawing in a breath.

'wooyoung slept here..' that simple thought was enough for the corners of his mouth to raise. but then his mind began to go through the events that had taken place within the past 48 hours. he exhaled deeply and sat up, that little smile fading away.

san knew he had fucked up. he really wanted a friendship, or possibly more with wooyoung. but at the same time- he also wanted to live up to the reputation he had built for himself. he was a playboy. suddenly his phone began ringing. the boy quickly picked up his phone from the beside table.