Caught in the act~ Loki Laufeyson

Requested by Nepenthial        

I hope you like it love.

____________________________________________________________

   It was just another normal day at the Avengers tower and I was in my room reading when JARVIS interrupted me.

 "Miss Pandora, Mr. Stark has requested you to come down to the main hall".

 "Alright JARVIS, thank you", I said and made my way down to the main hall. Maybe Tony screwed up again and created another ULTRON or something.

When I reached the hall, what I saw was not what I had expected at all. Tony was standing in the middle holding a bottle while the other Avengers sat on the floor around him.

"Ah! Nice of you to join us, Pandora", Tony grinned at me and sat down next to Steve, gesturing me to do the same. I sat on the floor between Nat and Clint, facing Loki who sat between Thor and Bruce. I tried desperately not to look at him but kept failing.

"Okay....why are we all here?", I grumbled and glared at Tony.

"Tony has finally completely lost his mind and wants us to play 'Seven Minutes In Heaven'", Steve mumbled.

"Oh hell no", Nat spat and sat up straight.

"Yeah Tony, I mean just why?", Bruce questioned while Clint just looked like he needed a good night's sleep.

"Come on you guys, let's do this. We rarely do things together, just a few rounds yeah?", Tony protested.

"Okay, let's just give this a chance", Clint backed him up.

Loki was muttering something about how Iron Man is stuoid and has gone mad while everyone made themselves comfortable.

"Ah, I'll start", Tony declared and spun the bottle which landed on Bruce. "Let's go, my science bro", Both Dr. Banner and Tony went into the room which was in front of us and nat locked it. Suddenly, a question popped into my head.

"Wait. Thor and Loki.....do you know how to play this?"

"Yes, Lady Pandora. The Man of Iron has explained everything to us", Thor bellowed.

After seven minutes were over, Steve unlocked the door and let both of them out, while they were in, they has come up with a new experiment. Typical.

A few rounds went on like this with Nat and Steve going in, Clint and Thor, Steve and Loki, Loki and Tony before the bottle finally came to me.

"Alright, let's do this", I said and spun the bottle and after circling for a few seconds, it landed on Loki.

"Come along now. I want to get this done with and go back to my room", Loki said and started walking towards the room while I followed him in.

It was really awkward after Tony locked us in because I had a slight crush on Loki and was thinking of all the inappropriate things I'd wanna do to him. All of a sudden, I felt a finger brush my hair aside from behind and trace down my neck.

"Loki, what the hell are you doing?", I questioned.

"Oh, just what you want me to do", he breathed into my ear. "Don't think that I have not noticed you staring at me.......and as for you thoughts, well, aren't you a dirty little vixen?"

As he said that, I started recollecting all those dirty thoughts while his hands now roamed my body freely and shamelessly. I took a sharp intake of breath as his hands rested on my breasts and he began playing with them.

"Ohhhh L-loki I---------",

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do this, kitten", he cut me off and snapped his fingers. With a flash of green, we were both completely naked. I turned around and saw that he already had a condom on, I snaked myb arms around his neck and kissed him while he held on to my waist and led us to the bed. He gently laid me down and pulled away from the kiss and spread my legs.

"Oh my.......look how wet you are Pandora. And all this for me", he cooed.

"Loki, we don't have much time. Do get on", I urged.

"You're right, dove. We do not have much time to spare", he said and pushed his length into me. At first, I felt immense pain in my lower abdomen as Loki was huge. If I had to say, I'd say he was around 9.8 inches.

"AHH!", I gasped and dug my nails into Loki's shoulders as tears were forming in my eyes. "Oh God....Loki, you're huge".

"I know love, I'm going slow. I am sorry for the pain", he grunted.

"No---ahh, don't be sorry---ah about it, just keep moving", I let out between moans.

Once I got adjusted to his size, he started moving at a very rapid pace and kept hitting all the right spots each and every time. I could see beads of sweat on his forehead and feel a few on mine too.

"Pand-dora, ahhh-----I am cumming, I'm very close love", he moaned as he kept thrusting harder and harder. At this point, I was nothing more than a moaning mess, the plesure down there was beyond what I could take and I was spasming.

"W-wait for m-me. I'm ver-ry close----ah----too", I panted.

With one final thrust and a string of cusses that followed, we both came and it was pure bliss.

"Oh...oh my God. That was amazing", I said with a flushed face.

"I got to say, you are a little vixen and I really like you", he smiled at me and plopped down on the bed beside me.

"Awwww, you like me?", I asked turning to face him. "I like you too Loki", I went forward to kiss him but just then the door swung open and I heard Tony scream in shock and horror and the rest of the Avengers came racing in.

_________________________

Bruh-----
The last half of this smut wasn't even scripted lmaoo
I just sat down and typed whatever came into my mind.
These exams are making me so stressed oof😔✊

And the smut is kinda rushed because they had only seven minutes and they wouldn't be able to do much in there

I might post another smut today, who knows?

Bye y'all
XOXO
Raina💕