Chapter-8

To be simple is just like the face having beautiful dimples.

[Dii- It's a way to address a elder sister in India]
___
Prachi's POV

Summer asked "Do you know those hot guys?" I shrugged and said "I met the tall one at my cousin's wedding ceremony." Melissa curiously asked "That means your cousin is a wealthy person." I nodded and said to Summer "Don't blush so hard. If I am not wrong they are all casnova. Stay away from them" she pouted and said "I am not blushing." I teased her" oh that means you have allergy from them. Okay then if they visited the cafe again then I'll tell them-" she cuts me off and shouted "NO".

Melissa said while making dreamy face "I can understand your feelings Summer " I shook my head at her antics.

I am too tired to even walk. I don't know because of my laziness or the roads are really long. Wait a second! Did I just left the house behind? Ugh.

Finally, I reached my house. After entering the house mom said "Diksha has come to meet you. She is in your room." I rush to my room.

Diksha VermaDiksha Verma, she is my cousin and daughter of my mom's brother Aman

Diksha Verma
Diksha Verma, she is my cousin and daughter of my mom's brother Aman. Aman uncle is very sweet and jolly in nature and Diksha's mother means my aunt is smart and soft-spoken lady. They are normal middle class family.

I have met her in mom-dad's Anniversary
FLASHBACK
Diksha said to me"i don't know what so special in you dii? Why mom-dad adore you so much." I was going to ignore her but grandma suddenly came and said "she is a gem which only comes to those who can take care of it. Being beautiful is not in the way you dress nor the makeup you put in your face. Being beautiful is being simple."
She holds my hands and walks away like a queen

FLASHBACK ENDS

I said "hello Diksha. What a surprise, girl!" Because our first meeting was not at all good. She gave me a small smile and said "you might be wondering why I came here from India?" I nodded.

She walks to the door and locks it and gesture me to sit. Now, I am becoming suspicious why she is acting so goody-goody. I sat and then I was horrified to see her crying.

I ran to her and cupped her face then asked "What happened Diksha? Why are you crying? Did mom scolded you? Stop crying sweetheart." She hugged me very tightly and I hugged her back.

She said "Dii, back in India I used to love a boy in my college but he just used me for his stupid bet and now I'm PREGNANT." She again started crying. But now I am damn angry, I broke the hug and said "so you came here for abortion? Listen Diksha because of your moron lover why to suffer this child." Today's kids are unpredictable.

She gave me a proud smile and I frowned at her she said "mom was right only you will help me, Dad was saying to abort this child. But mom said go to Prachi dii ; only can she help you." I was astonished she continued "I am not going to suffer my baby because of my stupidity".

I smiled at her and said "I am proud of you. Now give me a hug Mama bear" she chuckled and hugged me. I asked " how many weeks pregnant are you?".she replied "2 weeks. First week even I didn't have any idea but one of my suggested me take pregnancy test and after the test the results turns out to be positive. "

I replied "Don't worry" but now I've to find new job because I don't think so that my current job will satisfy the needs of Diksha. She facepalm and brings a box and hands me, I gave her quizzical look she said "Mom brought this for you" I opened the box and saw a beautiful pair of anklets

 She facepalm and brings a box and hands me, I gave her quizzical look she said "Mom brought this for you" I opened the box and saw a beautiful pair of anklets

before I could protest she said "I am not at all going listen anything, you have to wear it or I will not eat anything. "

After wearing anklets I said "happy? Now let's go I am starving ".she giggled at me.

Guys plzzz vote and comment 😇