Chapter 11: Scary Beginnings✌️

Weeks Later
At Niaomi's House 2:34pm
------------------
"Come here Maelik☺️". says Naiomi moving her finger. Maelik wobbles toward her grining. "Big boy😍". She lays him across her lap and changes his diaper. She stares at it.. "Now I've seen people do this..". she takes off the wet diaper and throws it away. As she reaches in the diaper bag Maelik starts peeing on her.😩 "oh God!". she covers it as he is giggling. She can't stay mad at him. Even tho she is pretty wet she manages to change him. She then puts on the rest of his clothes.
She then sets him on her bed as she goes in the bathroom and change.
As she is changing Shaylyn walks in. "Helloo?" she says.👋 She goes in Niaomi's room and sees Maelik on the bed. He is playing with one of his toys. "Awe hey cutie💖". She says sitting on the bed. Naiomi comes out the bathroom in some jeans and a red sweatshirt. "Hey girl..."😌 she says. "Hey....where RayQuan"? "At work". "And your keeping the baby"? Niaomi puts Melik on the floor to walk around.
'Well RayQuan decided that I would take care of him from now on"..☺️ "SO IM AN AUNTEE😩💖". says Shaylyn. "Yesss😂". She hugs Niaomi. "What's happend to the BABYMOMMA?". "Well she had stuff around Maelik that he was highly allergic to...and Ray said she wasn't fit to keep him. So we went to court and he stays with us". "Awe..yay😊". Shaylyn says to Maelik "aunte gonna spoil you rotttten".🙌💯 but imma go. My stomach has been feeling weird lately...see ya later Maelik". "Bye girl💖". Then Shay leaves.

A Few Hours Later
----------------------
5:02
"I'm home"😊 says RayQuan walking in. He walks in to Niaomi and Maelik on the couch cuddled up. He smiles. "Man they are so cute😍". He goes and changes out his work clothes and fixes him a snack. As he is in the kitchen Niaomi wakes up. "Baby?". she says getting up with Maelik in her hands. "Yea it's me👋". She hands him Maelik. "Take your child. He peed on me today😂". He laughs. "Oh really?😂". Then she goes and lay in her bed.😌
While she is halfway sleep she gets a text from Shaylyn

🌸Shaylyn💥👭
S: [NIAOMI😩😭]
N: [WHATS WRONG]
S: [im pregnant.😩🙌💖]
N: [oh god your kidding?!]
S: [Yess Micheal too me to the doctor today. That's why I was feeling funny]
N: [awe congrads✌️👭🙈]
S: [yea the baby shower is in a couple weeks]
N: [im already FINNA spoil it. Is it a boy or girl?!]
S: [i don't know yet. I go t the doctor in 2 days✌️]
N: [okay!🙈I'm so happy for you!]
S: [I know😊 talk to you later girl👋]
N: [byee💖]

RayQuan walks in a white t-shirt. "Shaylyns pregant😩💖". "Awe congrats!".
"Speaking of babies..." says Niaomi. She sees Maelik peeping in the door frame". "Mister didn't I put you down for a nap". says RayQuan. He giggles.😋 "For a 1 year old he is smart". Niaomi gets up and gets him and puts him in the bed. He jumps around. "Mama☺️💖". he says to Niaomi. "Oh my gosh.😭 you heard him Ray". He smiles at her. "Yea Maelik...that's your mama💕💯"..