Chapter 4

It was about 9:00 pm when we finished unpacking. We've already started sending Emmett, Carlisle, jasper, and Jacob to get cars. Edward didn't want to go because he would have to spend time away from me and Renesme. When Edward and I were finally alone he asks me, "Do you want to go hunting?" I answered back, "Of Corse I do. But are we really gonna leave Renesme here with Alice and Rosalie to organize Alice's closet?" "She's got Esme. She can help move in furniture. Or she can go visit the Denali's." this knowledge made me feel better. I didn't want my daughter to stay with them and be tortured by clothes. As she got older she learned to hate them. We went down and told the others, and then we were alone, alone. We ran and ran until we were in some forest in Canada. We drained 2 mountain lions and a bear. After hunting we just stayed there. We needed all the alone time we could get. After a few minutes of silence, Edward asked me if I was ok and I said, "I'm fine. I just miss Charlie. I knew I would have to face moving, but I didn't think it would this hard." He replies in sympathy, "Bella, love, it's gonna be alright. I promise we'll see him." I hope he's right. I'm also scared about going to high school again. How will it be with Renesme? Will people know that Edward and I are her parents? Renesme does look a lot like us. I worry all the way back to the house. When we get there we're told Renesme went to the Denali house. We decide to head over there because it's almost 1:00 am. When we get there she was walking out. She told us all about what she did and learned. As we're walking a realization hits me. I only have 2 days with Renesme. In 2 days we'll all be in school. There will only be nights, but Renesme is half human so she has to sleep. Will I be able not being to see her that much? Our lives our going to change a lot in the next few weeks.