First Date

In a flurry of passion and without taking her lips off Amelia, Luisita quickly unbuttoned Amelia's blouse, pulling it off her. They fumbled their way backwards towards the bed, lost in the heat of their kisses.

Amelia pushed Luisita onto the bed and climbed on top of her, their bodies pressing up against each other, causing both to let out moans at the contact.

Luisita's hands trailed up Amelia's ass, then up her back and she pulled her stronger into the kiss by the neck, needing more.

Amelia brought her hand just above Luisita's head for balance and she felt something beside the pillow.

She pulled back to see what it was and her eyes widened a little as she saw that it was a satisfyer.

"Oh my god," Luisita breathed out in embarrassment, "that-that's not meant to be there."

Amelia laughed at Luisita's reaction. "You go to sleep with it?" Amelia teased.

Luisita covered her face, blushing and Amelia found it incredibly cute that Luisita was so embarrassed about her finding it. Amelia had one too and still used it regularly, even though she had been in an open relationship with someone.

At the amused look on Amelia's face, Luisita let out a small laugh, still covering part of her face. "No. I just forgot to put it away." She didn't usually need to remember to put it away and she wasn't expecting the night to end like this.

"Well," Amelia said low, putting the satisfyer away on the bedside table, "you won't be needing this tonight."

Luisita's stomach warmed at the words and her breathing came heavier and she let out a nervous laugh. Now that they had paused and were talking about sex, Luisita's nerves had come back to her again.

Amelia kept looking at her with an amused smile and Luisita added, "I just- it's been a while since I-..." she looked down between them and trailed off with a nervous, shy laugh.

Amelia smiled softly down at Luisita, completely endeared by her shy awkwardness. She was almost the opposite of Amelia's last partner. It had been a long time since Amelia had been with someone so inexperienced, it made her pause a little.

She brought her hand up to softly caress Luisita's cheek, pushing some of her hair behind her ear. "Do you want to slow down?"

Luisita looked her in the eye and gulped. Amelia was half naked on top of her, looking down at her so tenderly. She was so beautiful and Luisita's entire body was humming for her. Luisita didn't ever do this on the first date but she had really felt a connection with Amelia, both emotionally and definitely physically and she didn't want to stop.

"I don't want to slow down."

Amelia's stomach fluttered at the words and the heated look from Luisita. She looked at her for a moment, Luisita's cheeks were beautifully flushed and her eyes hooded, and once Amelia saw the confirmation that she needed in Luisita's eyes, she leaned down and kissed her again.

There was a sweetness, an innocence about Luisita that made Amelia slow down and kiss her more tenderly. They kissed for a long time, Amelia slowly intensifying the kisses, as they both let their hands smooth down their bodies, and thighs and breasts, leaving them panting against each other. Amelia could feel that Luisita's nervousness had left her now in the way that she touched and kissed her.

Amelia had missed kissing like this. Luisita was an excellent kisser. With Maru they got down to business quickly and the kissing was minimal, but with Luisita, Amelia felt like she could kiss her forever.