16

~Recap~

"So..... " He said as he took a slip from the coffee and position himself....

-------------

Soobin's pov

It's time...

"I will go straight to the point..." I fixed my position again...

I glanced at both of them...

"Sure. "Yeonjun Hyung said.

Why am I feeling so nervous right now?

I took a deep breathe...

"We were friends.. All three of us.. "
My starting seems off..

(a/n:I'm sorry..)

Both of them looked confused..

Obviously they will Be...

"We were childhood friends before you guys" Pointing at both of them "got amnesia"

"What!!!??" Both of them shouted at unison..

[A/n: Fated to be together(○゚ε゚○)]

"You must me kidding me..." Hyerim said..

"Do you think I'm joking here?" I aid With a serious face and including a serious voice..

"You look and sound serious.. "

"Idiot.." I said as I signed..

"As I was saying all three of us were childhood friends but-"

"How did we got amnesia!?" Hyerim cutted my words.

"Let me explain will you.. " I glared at her and she just looked away..

"So... Unfortunately one day while we were playing with a ball in the park near, the ball went in the middle of the street and as Hyerim went to take that ball a truck came towards her with full speed and was about to hit her that time you jumped in and both of you got hit and that is how you guys got amnesia. " I signed as I remembered that day..

No one's pov:

~Flashback~

"Soobinie!!!Come!! Wake up!!!! Let's play together with Yeonjunnie in the park!!!" Hyerim banged inside Soobin's room..
Trying to wake him up by shaking him..

"5 more minutes.." He said sleepily..

"NO!! YEONJUNNIE WILL BE WAITING FOR US WAKE UP CHOI SOOBIN!!" Hyerim shouted loudly shaking poor Soobin out of the bed.

"I'm up I'm up" Soobin said as he lazily woke up from the bed.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs." Hyerim said as she happily ran downstairs after completing her mission of waking Soobin up.

~time skip~

"Yeonjunnie!!" Hyerim ran towards the boy and hugged him..

(A/n: I'm soft UWU)

"Hyerim-ah" the boy hugged back smiling happily seeing his friends.

"I'm here too.." Soobin pouted..
"Come here!!" Hyerim said as she pulled Soobin in a hug.

"Let's play!!"

"Yeah!!"

They were playing happily until the ball slipped when Hyerim was trying to catch it and landed in the middle of the road.