Wattpad Original

UPDATE: Revenge of the Sluts will be in bookstores Feb. 2, 2021!

DISCLAIMER AND UPDATES (July 19, 2020):

This is the very first draft of Revenge of the Sluts. The version that will be published by Wattpad Books and sold in bookstores (and is currently on Goodreads and available for pre-order, etc.) will be different in both big and small ways.

Any character, any subplot, any part of this version is up for edits, meaning it could be taken out completely or rewritten. In preparation for publication, we've gone through a major plot overhaul and multiple rounds of editing. Despite sharing a name and a similar cast, I would recommend viewing this Revenge of the Sluts and the Wattpad Books Revenge of the Sluts as two different things (it'll get really confusing otherwise considering the changes to the plot).

But, that being said, I am immensely proud of both this version and the version that will be physically in readers' hands in February. Thank you all so much for your support and kind words.

--------------------------

(March 3, 2020)

Huge, huge, HUGE news.

I've had to keep this one a secret and it's been nearly impossible because so many of you have asked what I'm currently working on and reaching out saying they hope Revenge of the Sluts gets published.

Spoiler: I've been working on editing Revenge of the Sluts for its publication, so both comments are kind of addressed in one.

Hope y'all are excited to see Revenge of the Sluts on bookshelves in the not-so-distant future. Tell your friends, tell your family. Spread the word about it. Add it to your Goodreads TBR lists, pre-order it through your local bookstore. Whatever you feel inclined to do if you enjoyed reading ROTS on Wattpad. Any support means the world to me.

And speaking of support, on a sentimental note I am so grateful for all of your support, your comments, your votes, your lovely private messages about how much this book has meant to you. It was cathartic for me to write and means a lot to who I am as a person and what I stand for, and I'm glad to see it seems to mean the same to many of you.

Thank you for all that you do. I am so excited to share this news with you. Keep an eye out for future updates 

xo nat