Uncover the.... CSK?

PureHeartOfGold is about to be the most amazing person in this story.

Read and find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow was pacing her front porch, waiting for someone. She had a meeting with the other CSK members and Silver said that they would go together.

"Sorry!" She turned to see Silver running over. "The other two wouldn't let me leave." She smiled.

"It's fine." The duo walked to Pallet Town. "How'd you get out?"

"Shadow Travel." The two giggled as they arrived in the small town. Green watched them as they turned onto a small, abandoned looking street.

"Hm..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The duo arrived at a small town. It was still Pallet Town, just a small pavilion. There was a cafe, a doctor's office, a hotel, a school and a store. The duo walked into the cafe. A young girl stood at the counter. Her face lit up at the sight of them.

"Hey! How can I help you?" Yellow and Silver pulled out their CSK IDs. She smiled. "The others are already in the back."

"Thanks, Elaine." The two went back and into a small room. Inside was a small group. Diamond, Black, Z, Sun, Purple, Indigo, Cream, and Velvet were already there and waiting for them.

"Sorry that we're late. Gold and Crystal wouldn't cooperate." Silver shifted uncomfortably. Sun sighed.

"Sounds like them..." Purple chuckled at that.

"So... what are we doing?" Yellow smiled at his question.

"I got a message from Ghost Road. We have a mission to take out a base in Saffron City." The group smiled.

"Alright. Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group was standing near the targeted site. With how close it was to the city, Yellow was getting nervous. She had been unmasked already. She didn't want the others to fall with her. At least there were two others that weren't with them.

"Yellow?" She looked at Silver, who had a concerned look on his face.

"I'm sorry. I'm just a little worried."

"Satan? Worried? Do those two things work?" Diamond said softly.

"You guys weren't there when it happened. I was uncovered. The Dexters know who Satan is." The group gulped.

"You'd better be careful. It'll be most likely that we will." Purple mumbled while turning to the base. "Let's go." The group stood in a line and held their hands up. A symbol appeared.