Chapter 1

Characters: Peter

My name is Peter, and most people think that the K.M.S. Windlekönig doesn't exist. But I want to prove them wrong. I know that the captain was "Müller Wayne Von Herrman". His ship was out on a recon mission during a hail story, but then his warship became under attack by a British ship named the H.M.S. Queen Mary. The H.M.S. Queen Mary then hit the K.M.S. Windlekönig in the citadel and detonated an ammo storage, but then the K.M.S. Windlekönig Fired everything it had it had left, splitting the H.M.S. Queen Mary in 3, taking the H.M.S. Queen Mary down with it. So when I was 22, I rented a speed boat and went to look for the K.M.S. Windlekönig. I then found it, the ship was split in half. I was happy, but then a wave knocked over my boat and I also couldn't swim due to an injury on my right leg. So I then drowned and took my last look at the K.M.S. Windlekönig and I also saw the H.M.S. Queen Mary. I then felt something weird happening to my body. My body started to feel warm and I was then on the deck of the K.M.S. Windlekönig. The ship was rebuilding its self underwater, and then it started to raise its self from the watery grave it had laid in since it sank. When I woke up I was on the deck and the ship was in an almost new condition. I then saw its 3 x 3 turrets and they were huge. I then ran up to the bow of the ship and it was the same as the stern. Then the gun moved to the left. 

( THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 1, AS ALWAYS, HAVE A NICE DAY.).