38 : ̗̀➛ first time

R̤̈ë̤q̤̈ṳ̈ë̤s̤̈ẗ̤ë̤d̤̈ B̤̈ÿ̤: breanna_IsNoTok

had a hard time deciding if i should write smut again...tell me if i should cuz i don't know ;~;

[All characters are aged up to 18 or more.
Sexual content ahead, I guess?]

Tanjiro Kamado:
I imagine Tanjiro would be the most gentle, most vanilla person out there. Seriously. I also imagine that Tanjiro would probably want to wait until marriage or something.

But come on, Tanjiro would just treat you with the most respect and gentleness. He'd of course ask you multiple times if you want to continue cuz #consentissexy

Moving onto aftercare, literally the most important no matter what. This. Man. Is. So. Damn. Caring. And. Soft. He will get you whatever you want. A towel? Food? Water? Another round- i mean whAt-

Tanjiro would probably also let you top if you wanna-

Zenitsu Agatsuma:
If we're talking about regular, awake Zenitsu, this man will probably not know what to do and would let you take the lead. The other Zenitsu however, let's just say...he's definitely topping, no questions asked.

Both versions would still be gentle in their own way. Zenitsu would also most likely wait for marriage as well.

During aftercare, Zenitsu (both versions) would get you anything you want. You'd probably have to get regular Zenitsu anything he wants, too.

Inosuke Hashibira:
Oh boy. Well, let's just say, he doesn't know what the hell intercourse is. Much like he probably thinks grammar is a cracker. You'd have to ask him if he wants to...you know. Inosuke would respond with, "The hell is that?"

You'd have to explain. Inosuke would probably still be confused. He'd ask if you can show him or something.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He'd yell as you start to take his pants off. (christ-)

Finally, you both start to actually do it and maybe get into it, too. You of course taking the lead but you bet he's topping next time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When it comes to aftercare, well, he doesn't do it because he doesn't know how to. You will have to show him...again.

Giyu Tomioka:
Well, he's probably clueless. Maybe he'd do research as to not be a disappointment. When you both get to it, he'd ask if he's doing alright or if there's something he's doing wrong. You would have to reassure this man that he's doing great.

Some soft, sweet, vanilla sex. Giyu would hug you while doing the deed and during aftercare, too.

Aftercare would make you drop all of your uwu's for Giyu. He would be so soft and would actually show some emotions. He'd just stay by your side, cuddling you, unless you want something and he'll get it.

Sabito:
Well, he'd definitely do research if you know what I mean. Probably a virgin, probably not. I don't know 💀
Would definitely ask you for consent.

Sabito would let you top, for your first time only. Afterward, he'd top you all the time. Your first time with Sabito would probably be a little rough yet sweet as well.

Aftercare would include cuddles, kisses, and more. He would do whatever you ask him to.

Yushiro:
Well...Yushiro is not experienced. For sure. But, he is really soft, adorable, and sweet when it comes to your first time.

You're taking the lead. If you didn't have a praise kink before, now you do. Yushiro would compliment everything about you and everything you do. Especially during aftercare.

Yushiro would also be your slave during aftercare. He'd do anything you want, no hesitation.

Yushiro probably has a body worship kink but you didn't hear that from me-

Muzan Kibutsuji:
Not a virgin...probably. He's been alive for like...1,000 years. Muzan would be very experienced in both forms.

Muzan would be rough. Really rough. Would try to be gentle but...it's hard (pun not intended). This guy would go multiple rounds before being satisfied.

Aftercare with Muzan is...questionable? He'd make his servants do what you ask because fuvk walking.

Also, get ready to not be able to walk for a week.

Kyojuro Rengoku:
This guy- I- He's- Rengoku is just a big ball of sunshine. He's extremely sweet, passionate, and slow. *cough* unlike Muzan *cough*

Of course, if you want him to be a little more rough and quick, he'll do it. I feel like Rengoku would probably be a little experienced? Would let you top if you'd like.

Aftercare is just as sweet as doing the deed. Of course, you guys aren't fuvking. Rengoku would get you anything you'd like, no matter what it is.

Muichiro Tokito:
Well......um........not experienced I guess? You'd have to take the lead and show him. Even after your first time, I see Muichiro barely being a top.

He's sweet...kinda? Would probably want you to be a bit...rough?

During aftercare....well, Muichiro would just let you get what you want yourself. After you're done doing what you have to, he'd cuddle you.

Akaza:
At first glance, you'd probably think Akaza is a freaky and kinky little shvt. But, he's actually extremely sweet and caring. Sure, he might have a few kinks here and there, but during your first time, he's extremely vanilla.

I feel like he'd have a praise kink, too. I mean, since he has a need to become stronger, praise will just...get him feeling some type of way, y'know?

Aftercare is really important to Akaza. Probably more important than actual sex. He will treat you like royalty.

Obanai Iguro:
First of all, let's get Kaburamaru out of here. We're not trying to corrupt the child.

Obanai will be rough. Not Muzan-rough but rough. He will try to go slow though and unlike Muzan, Obanai has some self control. He's also pretty passionate.

During aftercare, Obanai will let you do what you need to. His motto is, "If you got legs, use them."

Tengen Uzui:
Well, this guy is no virgin. Seriously. He has three wives.

I think I should address that your first time is not a threesome. If anything, you'll have your first time with Uzui first and then with his wives (if you want) separately. Uzui says that doing it one on one is more special and flamboyant.

Uzui is also quite rough but definitely passionate. I feel like he'd have some sort of power kink. Like, he's not letting you top, fat chance in hell. As your relationship advances, he'd probably want you to call him sir or something-

Aftercare is also essential and necessary to him. No matter what you do. If you both did something really kinky or just something really vanilla, Uzui is doing aftercare and will serve as your personal slave.

[A/n: i need jesus]