Chapter Twelve

Tonight, was the night. Johnny had won a big boxing tournament and me, Charlotte and Robbie planned to have a massive party to celebrate. Johnny had no idea what we were planning. We had eight minutes before Robbie would arrive with Johnny and the party would begin. We told Johnny we were all just coming to my house to stay in and binge watch movies and eat lots of pizza and ice cream. We decided my house was the best place to have the party as I had an awesome speaker system, my massive garden included a pool and I had the biggest house which was needed seeing as everyone from school was coming. Me and Charlotte spent all day decorating the house and making food and drinks. "This is going to be epic," I stated with excitement.

"Way better than Melissa's and Matt's party as they're missing what every party needs," Charlotte responded.

"What might that be?"

"Me obviously." Charlotte shouted as she did the most stupid dance as it was true, she was the biggest party animal ever and she could out party anyone. I heard a car pull up and I got everyone to hide. Johnny and Robbie come through the door and we all yelled surprise but me being stupid and clumsy managed to whack my head on the corner of the counter as I was coming up. Of course, everyone laughed but with me not at me. It didn't hurt too much. "What's all this for?" Johnny said as he hugged me.

"We wanted to do something to say congrats on the win,"

"and we made a cake. Well I made it and Ellie did the decorating using her amazing art skills." Charlotte said. We showed Johnny the cake. It was made to look like a boxing ring and I painted boxing gloves on it in the middle. "I love it guys thank you," Johnny made the biggest smile ever. This night was going to be the best. Everyone was dancing and laughing. I was partying with my best friends and having the best of times. I never wanted the night to end.

But of course it did and it ended way to soon. The devil would start to summon me back to reality.