ᴠɪɪ.

♡

at school you sat in your normal space. but your aura was completely unapproachable. you had your arms on the table, your hood on, under your uniform, and your head was in your arms.

oikawa stood at the classroom door, unable to get in due to the crowd of girls, and stared at you with a mourning look.

what's wrong? he wanted to ask.
why did you block me? he wondered.
are my eye bags visible? though that question was shoved because of your unsettling vibe.

he decided he wouldn't ask. he didn't know you anyway.

but he could know you...

"yes.. i am the captain," he told the girls at his feet.

"you seem distracted tooru-kun, whys that?"

"e-excuse me," oikawa said politely as he made his way to your desk in the back.

"hey-"

time froze as he decided extremely fast what to call you.
cutie pie. sad sally. y/n. sweetheart.

"-y/n, when do you want me to teach you the jump serve?" oikawa asked as he sat in the desk next to you.

he put his elbows on his knees, his hands under his chin, and he leaned forward.

you picked your head up only slightly so you could lay your head back down, your eyes visible to him.

"i decided i didn't want to learn anymore."

oikawa widened his eyes, "why not?"

you shrugged, then sat up straight.

"if you change your mind, which you seem to do a lot," he winked, "don't hesitate to ask."

"oh, please." you clicked your tongue at the tall brunette. "i won't be wanting to learn any time soon."

"watch me practice later," oikawa said, surprising himself.

"what'll i get out-"

"also. you should unblock that number." oikawa said before walking away, leaving you confused and, of course, speechless.

12:56 | ignore this notification:
test 18

12:56 | ignore this notification:
test 19 WAIT OMG

12:56 | ignore this notification:
HEEEEYY

12:57 | y/n💔😾:
you aren't oikawa tooru
right

12:57 | ignore this notification:
he's the setter and captain on
the volleyball team