The Hybrid Baby?

Klaus: Say it out loud, say it

Me: Hey you took that line from Twilight

Klaus: It doesn't matter just say it

Me: I do not own Twilight or The Originals\

All of the color in my face drained, turning a snow white color. Klaus Mikaelson, the half-werewolf and half-vampire, a hybrid the most feared thing that every lived.

"Klaus Mikaelson," I said trying to control my breathing.

"You've heard of me," asked Klaus.

"Yes," I replied shakily.

"Good now I would like you to answer some questions," said Klaus.

"I'm not telling you anything," I replied.

"Oh I think you will, that is if you don't want us to harm your grandmother," said a voice in the crowd.

A vampire walked into view. Elijah Mikaelson, the one they call noble is threating my grandmother.

"Oh how nice of you to join us Brother," said Klaus smiling.

"Oh Klaus you know I couldn't miss this," replied Elijah.

"Know about those answers," said Marcel.

"They call you the noble one yet you go and threaten a old women. How is that noble," I yelled at Elijah.

"We won't hurt her just answer are questions then your free to go," said Elijah.

"Ok, just don't hurt her please," I begged.

"Now what is your name," asked Klaus.

"Isabella Swan," I replied.

"What are you," asked Klaus.

"I'm a witch," I replied.

"How? The Swan bloodline ended with Charlie Swan which I recall wasn't a witch but he was a werewolf," asked Klaus.

"Yes, Charlie is a werewolf but when he was younger he meet my mom who is a witch. At the time they lived here in New Orleans we they had me," I explained.

"And," asked Marcel.

"Well every 100 years the witches have a ceremony where they sacrifice one child to gain more power," I said.

"Yeah we already know this it's called the Harvest, once the kids are killed they get resurrected," said Klaus.

"No this is different when the child is sacrificed all of the power goes into the ground but the child does not get resurrected, they stay dead," I replied.

"Ok but what does this has to do with you," asked Elijah.

"Well when I was born I was powerful because I was a witch with a werewolf gene, my power would be enough to last the witches 500 years so they choose me to be their sacrifice," I said sadly.

"Well obviously something went wrong because your still her," said Klaus.

"Yes one witch did not want are children to be sacrificed for more power so she did something that the French Quarter witches still do not know to this day. She took me away from the witches and sent me to the Bayou where my parents were," I said.

"And who was this witch, may I ask," asked Klaus.

"Jane-Anne Deveraux," I replied.

"What," said Klaus.

"What happens when this sacrifice doesn't happen," asked Marcel.

"The ancestors sacrifice 5 witches of their choosing to regain the power that they lost," I replied.

"So what happens to you," asked Marcel.

"Well I survived but they think that I died in the fire in the Bayou 18 years ago," I replied.

"What would happen if they find out that you are still alive," asked Klaus.

"They would consider me as a threat and they will do what they tried 18 years ago. They will kill me," I answered.

The room became silent. Marcel and Elijah were talking to quiet for me to hear but Klaus was just staring at me. The look on his face almost looked kind, sweet, handsome.....no! I can not think of Klaus Mikaelson that way he is a monster who kills anyone who gets in his way.

"We are prepared to make a deal," said Elijah.

"What kind of deal," I asked.

"We will give you protection from the witches if you help us protect a friend of ours," answered Elijah.

"Will you also protect my grandmother," I asked.

"Yes," said Marcel.

"How do I know that I could trust you," I asked Elijah.

"I give you my word," says Elijah.

"If you break your word I'll....," Elijah cut me off.

"I won't," he said.

"Well I have to meet this friend before I make any deal," I stated.

"Of course. Hayley would you come out here please," asked Elijah.

A girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes walked towards us. By the way Elijah looks at her I can tell that he loves her. I used to have the same look when I looked at Ed-him.

"Hello," said the girl.

"Hello I'm Isabella but you can call me Bella," I said.

"I'm Hayley," said the girl.

I looked at the girl, why does she need protection she looks fine. I looked over at Klaus who hasn't said a word since I told them that the witches will kill me if they find out that I am still alive. Maybe he cares about me? No snap out of it Bella!

"Why does she need my protected," I asked Elijah.

"Because Hayley is pregnant with a child that is half-werewolf, half-vampire and half-witch," stated Elijah.

"That's impossible," I gasped.

"It's not when the mom is a werewolf and the father is half-werewolf, half-vampire and comes from a bloodline of witches," said Klaus.

Oh so the hybrid speaks!

"But it's still impossible! Vampire's can not reproduce," I exclaimed.

"But a hybrid can. Magic turned Klaus into a vampire but he was born a werewolf, he's the Original Hybrid," said Hayley.

"Who does she need protection from," I asked.

"The witches," said Marcel.

"Why me," I asked.

"Because we have something in common," said Klaus.

"Oh yeah and what may that be," I questioned him.

"We both want revenge on the witches," smirked Klaus.

Sorry about the cliff hanger!!!!! What do you think about this chapter???? What do you think will happen next????? Make sure to review!!!