.010

.010.

"i was out here playing games, yoy was out here with a lame one

"i was out here playing games, yoy was out here with a lame one."

lorenco unlocked his car, leilani immedality got in the backseat slamming the door behind her, and cesar went to scurry to the front but lorenco closed the passenger side door, not wanting the mess in the front seat. once leilani and cesar got into the car it was silence between everyone, even lorenco knew better than to talk. everyone knew that cesar had fucked up and leilani would call him out. "you knew you had a thing with monse and you kissed olivia?" leilani turned to cesar and he almost flinched at her. cesar knew he was wrong. "olivia kissed me and monse lately has been trying to mess with my life, she thinks i'm too dangerous for her." cesar explained his situation with monse.

leilani just narrowed her eyes at him. "she doesn't think your dangerous." lelani told him and cesar just laughed that part off. "she thinks both of us is dangerous, when is the last time monse has stepped into your house alone?" cesar turned to her trying to hold his smirk in. he had to make her see that monse found both of them not being safe to get her on his side, even cesar felt guilty about dividing them. he knew ruby wasn't on his side and jamal was monse's favorite, leilani was the most understanding of him. it was silent, until lorenco broke it.

"it's been a while, i agree with cesar. you cannot be with a girl that cannot accept your family or even lifestyle. leilani you're just blind to it because you want to be everyone's friend." lorenco advised his sister and leilani just looked at the front seat to her brother. even though they didn't get along, leilani always leaned towards lorenco's advice, it always delivered. leilani turned to him and sighed. "just know you messed up, but i didn't know about monse trying to change you for that reason, so she is too." leilani concluded and that just brought a smile to him and he couldn't help but to hug her.

"get off me! you have cooties." leilani screeched and lorenco looked and the backseat and smiled to himself, he loved it when his sister thought about more perspectives on how she could step out her biased box, he was training her for life just in case if he couldn't always be there.

it was lunch time for everyone. leilani sat between monse and cesar while ruby was sitting on the other side of monse. it was awkward that they were sitting together today, considering what happened during the lockdown the other day. "did i miss something? when were you guys cool with each other?" she questioned approaching everyone with a smile. leilani continued to eat her lunch not caring about the petty situation that was about to take place, wondering where jamal was. "i don't know what you're talking about." monse played dumb as if nothng happened, she had to be a light sport about it