tིwིeིnིtིy

Natsu sat in class, his eyes trained on the board. He saw the teacher writing, but he couldn't hear her over his buzzing thoughts.

The sky outside was grey, casting a depressive mood over the classroom. Natsu looked across the room at Juvia, who was scribbling down notes quickly as the teacher talked.
Next to her sat Lucy, and Natsu could tell she knew eyes were on her.

She lifted her eyes from her notebook and up to Natsu's, her expression contorting as she gave him a look.

A sort of reminder, like saying 'keep quiet.'

Lucy's words from the night prior rang in his ears, and he couldn't stop replaying the conversation in his head.
"It's about Juvia. I'm worried about her, and I need your help."

•••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~last night~~~~~~~~~~~
"What? What the hell are you talking about?" Natsu asked, his eyes dilating at Lucy's sudden statement.

"Can we sit?" Lucy asked, ignoring Natsu and walking to his kitchen, sitting down at his island counter top.

Natsu followed, annoyed that he was ignored.
"Lucy what the hell is going on? What's wrong with Juvia?" Natsu asked again, walking up to the other side of the island and staring at Lucy.

She looked away, staring down at the counter.
"Lucy." Natsu said once more, this time demanding that she looked at him.

Lucy looked up, slight shock shining in her eyes.
"What's wrong?" Natsu asked once final time, and Lucy fidgeted uncomfortably.

"Well, Juvia met this guy a couple days ago, and he's just been acting really weird. Not around her, but I don't know I always catch him staring at her like in a really creepy way. And I have a suspicion that he might be the person who commissioned that job from Jellal 6 months ago. So I need to know if you know whether it's him or not." Lucy explained.

Natsu raised an eyebrow, trying to focus on the task at hand rather than trying to make amends with Lucy.
"What's his name?" Natsu asked.

"Bora."

•••

Natsu turned his eyes back to the board after he realized he had been staring, and Lucy's admission bounced around his head.

"Holy shit, that's him. Fuck, I have to tell-"

"No! You can't tell Gray! I don't want him getting involved with Juvia ever again!"

Natsu frowned, looking down at his blank notebook paper.

'What the hell am I suppose to do?' He thought, sighing and trying to tune back into the lecture.

•••

The lunch room was loud as Gray passed by it's entrance, heading to his usual lunch spot with his friends.
He hadn't sat with them in 2 weeks, ever since his fight with Erza.

They always had lunch together in an empty classroom, one of the old art rooms that was never occupied during 5th period.

In his hand was an apple, and he took a bite as he entered the room.
Erza sat on one of the desks, Jellal sitting in the same desk and scrolling on his phone.