Chapter 4 (part 2)

*Marie's POV*

Kristian turned around and he smiled ear to ear, I could tell he wanted to freak out so bad.

"Do whatever you want to let all of your excitement out. Jump, scream, I don't care. You don't have to hold it all in cause I'm here, so go ahead." I said giving him assurance. Of course I wanted him to feel happy right now.

"You sure you won't judge me?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, just do your thing." I waved off to him.

At first he was a bit embarrassed so I turned around and he started to jump around and doing a little dance, it was funny because I don't think he knew I could still see him in my peripheral vision.

All of a sudden I hear the thumps of his footsteps stop.

I turn around, "You okay?"

"Vik just direct messaged me for my skype!" You can hear his excitement.

"Wow really? Send it to him." I told him.

He paused and looked back at me. "I don't have one... My parents won't let me." A frown grew on his face.

An idea popped up into my head,"Wanna use mines?"

"... That's actually not a bad idea, sure."

I came over to his computer and typed in my username for skype then I pressed enter to send it.

Seconds later Vik replied: 'I sent you a contact request, do you mind getting on a quick video call?'

Kristian typed back: 'Nah, I don't mind at all, just hold on one sec.'

He quickly downloaded skype and I logged in, accepted Vik's request, then video called him. I moved out of Kristian's way so he could be in front of the webcam. When Vik answered, I wanted to scream 'Hi' to him so bad.

Vik: "Hey! I loved your fanart, it is AMAZING!"

Kristian: "Haha thanks, I worked hard on it" he smoothed his hair back.

Vik: "So I just wanted to connect with you so I could ask abo-"

I sneezed.

Vik: "Bless you whoever that is!"

I came into video of the webcam and said, "Thank you!" And went back out the shot.

Kristian: "I'm sorry, you were saying?"

Vik: "Wait, can you come back in the video so I can see you again?"

I did as he asked and I saw his eyes grow wide. It made me wonder why...

Vik: "Are you 'xmarieeeex'?"

"I am!" I quickly answered back.

Vik: "I've been looking for you! And waiting for your response on snapchat! I felt like some loser, like the most beautiful girl didn't want to even talk to me."

This made my heart stop. Did he really just say this? Am I dreaming? Am I being punk'd? He's been looking for me? I couldn't help but have the biggest smile on my face when I heard him just say that.

Kristian: "Back to what you were saying...?" He said trying to bring things back on track.

Vik: "Oh, um, yeah. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to..."

I couldn't hear the rest of what he said cause his British accent is so dreamy, I start to daydream and go away from reality for a bit, thinking about Vik.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's part two! Aren't you excited Marie got to meet Vik? Who knew that they would meet this way?

Hope you're loving this FF so far. Thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter!