Birthday PT: 1

Birthday and Mating Ceremony 

Jungkook's POV: 

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. OMG its finally the day that I've been waiting for!! I look over at my clock to see that it was 9' O'clock. 

OH Crap!!! Hyung is going to kill me I was suppose to be up an hour ago to get ready for the picking ceremony that's going to happen at 12 today!

As I get up to grab my clothes Hyung barges into my room with a beautiful gown that I assume I'm going to be wearing one I pick out what pack I want to live with. 

"OMO JUNGKOOK your going to make us late AGIAN!!! I told you we have to get you ready early because we have a 2 hour drive head of us to go where all the Alpha packs have gathered COOKIE. GET IN THE SHOWER RIGHT NOW!!! " He pushes me into the shower after I take off all my clothes. 

"I left clothes for you on the bed WEAR THEM and come outside once your done!"

After I'm done wearing my clothes a black shirt under a Blue silk shirt and black pants. I go outside the sanctuary we're the rest of the Stoni's are. Well all the ones that are now 19 which was 10 of them. 

outfit pic!

I know that we all have separate cars that will drive us to Wolfs village which is basically town hall that allows all the alphas to come together on safe grounds to be able to find their stoni's. The ceremony however will not allow the alpha's to see the stoni's but instead once we arrive they are to be locked away in their individual cabins depending on their pack ranks. 

Once we are to arrive they will all be gone and the 11 of us will be taken into individual rooms. After that I don't really know what happens but I do know that the elders will be there along with us to monitor what will be going on. 

I think Hyung said that we might be given clothes that are from the pack members. Basically each pack members clothing item , and they will be given the stoni's shirt so that they can see if their wolf likes the stones scent swell. 

I gave hyung my flannel shirt that I wear to sleep because hyung said that it hold  the most strongest scent out of all my clothes. 

"Junko, Junkook, JUNKOOK!"

"YA hyung why are you screaming for!? I am right here!"

YA I've been calling you for 30 seconds and you wouldn't answer me! 

"omo"! I look around and realize everyone was starring at me giggling when they realized that I got caught dazing off.

I jump behind hyung hiding my blushing face into his back clutching his shirt around the waist.

"ISHHH what am I gonna do with you shy baby. Come on lets get you in the car you little munchkin". He says while turning around and picking me up.

I hide my face in his neck while he walks to the car. Jackson hyung places me softly in my seat and gives me a soft hug. 

"Be safe Junkook and come meet your hyung when you get settled with you mates bun. Let me know If you ever need anything you have my cellphone number okey." He says while placing a kiss on my forehead. 

"Hyung" I wimpier trying to clutch his shirt tighter not wanting him to leave. "I'm gonna miss you so much hyung" I say. Tears forming in my eyes as I raise my head from his neck. 

"I love you JK don't worry we will meet super soon bun. Go get your mates tiger" he says while pulling me in for a last hug .

"I love you too hyung". As I pull out from the hug. Hyung Jackson closes the door and the car slowly starts moving . 

Now time to find my mates I think looking at the road too see nature while moving by. The noice of the engine slowly putting me to sleep.