My Chin Has A Hole And So Do You: A Foxxay Crack Fic

Author's note: This was a crack fic written by me and two of my awesome friends from Twitter. This has got to be one of the funniest fucking parody things I've ever co-written, so enjoy! :D
- Tonita

   It was a sunny Thursday afternoon at Miss Robichaux's Academy. Madison, Queenie, Zoe, and Nan were all eating breakfast at the table together. The sounds of Misty and Cordelia shouting at each other from the other room continued to interrupt Madison's story about her new Macaulay Culkin tramp stamp.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, DELIA! I AIN'T TAKIN' NO DAMN BATH!" Misty screamed at the top of her lungs while snapping her fingers is a sassy Z formation.

"I SWEAR TO GOD MISTY! YOU'D BETTER GO INTO THAT DAMN TUB OR ELSE I'LL SHOVE THE ENTIRE SOAP BAR DOWN YOUR THROAT!" Cordelia said with anger, grabbing the soap bar beside her. "DON'T MAKE ME THROW THIS AT YOU!"

Misty made an ugly-ass face. "YOU WOULDN'T DARE!"

"TRY ME!"

Just then, Myrtle burst into the room. "GIRLS! What in the name of Gandhi is going on in here?!"

"DELIA IS TRYIN' TA  MAKE ME TAKE A BATH, BUT SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I NEED TO BE ONE WITH THE FROGS!" Misty crossed her arms, rapidly banging on the floor with her foot. "FORGIVE ME, SISTER JUDE! I'M SO WEAK AND STUPID!" Misty screamed in despair. "STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" She cried with each stomp of her foot.

"FROGS ONLY WISH I WOULD RUB THEM WITH SOAP!" Cordelia yelled back, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

"Alright! Both of you! Cease this nonsense at once!" Myrtle stated firmly, raising her arms as porcelain cups with a thread between them slipped out from underneath her brown woolen poncho, shattering on the floor.

"I..." Cordelia started. "Auntie Myrtle... were you... using these to listen to our conversation?" The sexy Supreme bent down to pick up a shard, her thicc ass sticking out for the world to see. Misty and Myrtle's attention were fully drawn to her now. The two looked back at each other and nodded in agreement before high fiving. Cordelia stood back up before continuing the argument.

"But Cordeliaaaaa! All I ever wanted was to be a frog!" Misty started tearing up and grabbed a moldy bagel out of her ass before stuffing the hole shaped food into her mouth. "A frog that smokes weed and listens to Stevie Nicks!" Misty beamed with a mouth full of assbagely goodness.

"WELL, YOU CANNOT! "Cordelia huffed before shaking some salt on the glass shard she had picked up, taking a bite. "And what the hell are you doing with that?!" She said, crunching on the priceless porcelain, pointing at the bagel.

"Oh, there's more where that came from!" Misty exclaimed as she proceeded to pull out an entire bag of assbagels from herself. "I've been FERMENTIN' THEM!" She announced proudly.

"But... but you just pulled them out of your ass! And they've got mold all over them!" Cordelia replied in disgust.

"Does... it... look like... I... CARE?! I haven't said ONE thang about yer mug addiction, why are ya ridiculin' ME?!" Misty shouted the last part of her sentence in a deep, demonic voice before her chin started to grow to at least 30 inches. "RAAAAAWR!!!" The hillbilly witch roared before a giant, gaping hole from which a satanic black smoke flowed out of started to form and expand on the tip of her chin.

"NOOOOOO!" Cordelia and Myrtle both shouted in unison.

***********************************************************

   "So, Nan, did you ever figure out who that @madisontwitterposts girl is on Insta?" Madison asked, taking a bite of her croissant.

Nan hesitantly replied, "Uh... well..." She was stopped mid sentence and saved from revealing her true identity when she saw a giant, white, 30 inch chin make its way through the Academy; smashing everything in its path.