Dedication

Dragon's Khu'meir is a special project. I'm not sure if anyone remembers the original Dragon's Treasure as that was many years ago and hasn't been available on Wattpad for some time now. Dragon's Treasure was one of my first works to be professionally published. Yet, the things that happened afterward took a rather dark turn, and with the publishing of Dragon's Treasure my writing plummeted. 

Dragon's Treasure was the second series that I wrote fervently, and with a lot of love and dedication many years ago. It was written right after I came close to finishing off the World from Ashes' series. (That is so old! And truly not that good... in my opinion. So if you're reading it and you like it, thank you very much ^.^)

Dragon's Treasure, along with Dragon's Heart were two huge projects and two projects that I had come to love. Unfortunately, that love vanished after Dragon's Treasure was published. I couldn't even stand to look at it anymore after the five rounds of editing with five different editors part of the project. By the end of it, the book was no longer mine. It belonged to someone else, and I couldn't even recognize my own writing within the pages. 

I don't know how long it's been since Dragon's Treasure was published. But this year, I regained my rights to the book and removed from the publisher. I haven't posted it for a number of reasons. 1) With the original lost for sometime, I honestly forgot about it. 2) The original having been torn apart so brutally, I couldn't even look at what I had written down so many years ago and published on Wattpad. It looked awful to me. Just like the published version looked awful to me. 

So, here we are, about 5 years or so later. I've finally managed to start a rewrite. A rewrite that I couldn't have done without a very good friend of mine that I reconnected with a few months ago. Eisadler is an amazing person. She's remarkable, and she's been the driving force in getting me off my lazy butt and actually doing some writing. She's also the person who made sure I finished my edits for King Arthur -which honestly should have been finished a long time ago. Thanks Elise :)

Eisadler is funny, has amazing ideas, and has been the key driving force behind Dragon's Khu'meir. Without her, this wouldn't have been possible. So thanks, Elise. You're amazing, and I love you!

Without futher ado, here is the rewrite of Dragon's Treasure. A project once lost, and now found. 

Lot's of Love,

~Siryn~