Black Card

A/N: This story has an Exclusive contract at GOODNOVEL, under the same pen name (R.C.Brie15) and the same title. Please check it out. Thank you. (Not a BL story at GoodNovel)

Beam is hesitant to go to the counter to pay for the things inside his cart. He took a deep breath as he looked at the inside of his cart that he knew that it will cost so much but he has no choice because he needed all of it for his hospital internship.

He have spent all his savings for his other school requirements and he still needed more. His salary from his part time work is still on the weekend and he dont want to touch the remaining money he has from his parents insurance.

He still have one year to finish his medical and he has to stretch every resources he has to survive.

He stared at the cart again and inhaled deeply to ease the nervousness that he has started to feel since earlier.

He gulped hard for the last time before he hurriedly went to the counter to pay whatever in his cart.

The cashier started to key in and Beam is sweating tremendously as he looked at the monitor where the amount of his purchases is reflected. The amount even exceeded his one month pay at the bar.

The cashier turned the monitor towards him and Beam gulped nervously as he took his wallet and stared at one particular card that doesnt belong to him. He nervously took it out and gave it to the cashier.

The cashier took it and checked the card. Her brows knotted and she looked up to intently stare at Beam.

"Is this your card?" the cashier intently asked.

"Ahhm...ye...yes" Beam stuttered a little and wiped his sweat on his forehead.

"Wait here" the cashier seriously said while he stand up to approached the guards. Beam gulped nervously when the guards directly look at him while the woman went inside a door.

Beam wanted to leave the place but he seemed to be nailed in his feet while the two guards are intently looking at him. Other customers are starting to give him a peculiar look.

Beam stayed still while nervously waiting for the cashier to come back. He doubted if he could leave with the kind of look that the two guards are giving him.

After a while of waiting the cashier went out with a man on tow who looked like the manager of the shop.

"Good day sir, is this your card?" the manager asked seriously.

"Ahhm...its not what you think...it was given to me" Beam explained nervously, he knew what they are all thinking and that made him more nervous.

"Who gave you the card?" the man asked with his intimidating look.

"He is a friend..." Beam answered softly. How dumb of him to believe that man when he said that he can use it anytime without a fuss.

"A friend?" the manager added with ahis narrowed eyes.

"Yes a friend..." Beam mumbled softly and bowed his head down.  Beams eyes are starting to become teary. He felt so afraid and the accusing look from other customers is adding to his uneasiness.

"You are lying!" the manager exclaimed angrily which caught the attention of other customers who stared at Beam curiously.

"No...Im not... Please if it cannot be processed I will just return all of the things I got. I will just go" Beam reasoned out and tried to get the card from the mans hand but the man nudged his hand away.

"Did you think that it will just be that easy? You stole a card and attempted to use it, you are a fraud!" the manager exclaimed that Beam is already teary from fear and shame.