Spoiled

A/N: This story has an Exclusive contract at GOODNOVEL, under the same pen name (R.C.Brie15) and the same title. Please check it out. Thank you. (Not a BL story at GoodNovel)

"Heres your toothbrush, brush your teeth now" Forth handed Beam the toothbrush and got his own from the rack. They both brushed their teeth while looking at each other in the mirror.

Beam is already wearing the pajama from Forth, although its a lot bigger for him.

"You should eat a lot, you are so skinny" Forth mumbled softly when they have returned to the bedroom. Beam looked down to himself to check his body, yes indeed he is so skinny. Food is so limited for him and if not for Crizzy and Ram he constantly skipping meals.

"I have eaten a lot during dinner though" Beam whispered while he tried to measure his wrist with his circled fingers, indeed its so small.

"You have to eat a lot every meal" Forth countered while he checked his phone for some emails.

"Can I do that? But you have a lot of people here, they should eat too" Beam explained while he kept on standing while Forth is already on the bed.

"There are a lot of food in the kitchen, even if you will eat a lot, there would still be plenty for others" Forth explained while his eyes is fully focused on his phone.

"Why are you still standing there, you lie down here and sleep" Forth exclaimed when he looked up and saw Beam standing at the foot of the bed.

Beam hesitated first but he did what he was told to do. He lie down at the far side of the king side bed.

Forth inhaled deeply and just shook his head while looking at the frail back of Beam. He returned to what he is doing and in no time Beam is already unmoving and a steady breath can be heard from him. He is already into deep slumber.

Forth just finished his emails for tomorrow before he decided to sleep. He pulled the sleeping boy in the center of the bed and held his small body against his.

Forth stared at Beams sleeping face for a long moment while gently caressing it with his thumb.

"You will be well now, you will no longer worry for your next meal and you will have all that you needed" Forth whispered softly.

Forth tenderly smiled when he heard a soft snore from the boy. He pecked his forehead and tightened his hug before he closed his eyes to sleep.

****😊****

"Good day Mr. CEO, we are honored for your visit" the manager of a luxurious and very well known brand of clothes, shoes and bags greeted Forth when he entered while tightly holding Beams hand.

Forth just nodded and turned to Beam.

"Choose whatever you want" Forth softly said to the gaping boy who is looking around like a lost puppy.

"It is very expensive here, we can look for a bargain shop, I know one around here" Beam whispered near Forths ears in fear that someone might hear but sadly, everyone heard based on the suppressed chuckles around by the manager and the store attendants.

Everyone abruptly stopped their amused smiles when Forth looked at all of them with his serious and intimidating look.

"Its okay, just choose whatever you want" Forth pacified the worried boy.

"Mitch help him choose all the clothes that would fit him" Forth turned to one of his assistants.

"Yes Mr. CEO. Come on sir Beam" Mitch immediately obeyed and lead Beam to the racks of clothes and started to choose among them.