Chapter 10

Suzy's POV
           Hahaha he's scared easily haha. Then he stand up.

"Wa...wait! Where are u going?" I ask him. Then he didnt spoke up. I run to stairs to turn off the lights in the part of stairs.Then I ran to the sofa.

"Hahaha if u will continue going up .... u will see a real ghost" I said. Then he ran towards me. He sat besides me.

"Turn on the lights pls? " He pleasing to me .

"Lalaalala" Pretending I didnt hear his words while Im watching the horror movies.

"Pls? , pls?" I can see to his eyes tears are forming.

"Why?" Im pretending I dont know what is happening .

"Tell me how to convince you?" He ask me. But i didnt mind him , i continue watching movie.

"Pls...Suzy?" He said. I blushed  because I miss that he calling  my name. Should I turn on the lights for him?

"Pretty suzy pls....?" He pleasing to me again. Im falling to his puppy eyes , suzy dnt fall to his eyes,control your feelings suzy. Then after a minutes. We both remain silent and awkward. I start speaking up.

"Jungkook...." I cant continue because what if...he will get angry to me?... but..

"Why? You will turn on the lights now?" He said.

"Haha no"

"So what is it?"

"I want to ask you something"

"Ask what?" Then the coldwind blow and  then we got surprised to the sound of thunder. Maybe it will rain. Then he go nearer to me. I can feel that he is trembling.

"Yah! Faster! What is it all about?"

"Oh sorry. Jungkook why this past few weeks...you become so rude?  ,anything happen?" Then he hugged the pillow tightly.

"You dnt need to know the reason"

"What if  I already know the reason?"

"So why do you need to ask me?" He said. Its like that his all tears will fall now. Then the TV got turn off. All line in this city was cut because of heavy rain.

"Aish!... what happen?" Jungkook said.Then he hold my hand tightly.

"Jungkook its obvious ,Ahmm back to topic. I want to ask you because ....I want the answer will came from you"

"It  means.....someone did tell you about my......" I cut him because i can feel that he cant continue.

"Yeah..its all about that. So its true that you have an ex-girlfriend?"

"Yeah , I love her....but he fooled me. I saw him with another guy. They making out in our School court. I gave to her all her want , but  I think shes not satisfied. But you know..I gave all my best to her. Yah...are u satisfied?" Then I lay to his shoulder to calm him and i feel his tears are falling.

"Satisfy to what?" I ask him. Then he lean his face near to mine. I can smell his breathe....Its like he is always eating a cool mints because of its smell. Then his neck...had a good smell too. Then he spoke up.

"Are u already satisfy to my answer?"

"Oh oh yeah." Then I wipe his tears that fall to my cheeks. Then he saw  that I wipe it.

"Oh sorry suzy,"

"Ah..its okay."

Jungkook's POV
             I can smell right now her very sweet scent. Maybe i should stop being rude..to her.