Chapter 6

Laytons POV

I saw her sitting on the creek bank by the guard's wall. She looked so innocent, her emotions were hidden on the inside.She had safe eyes, the eyes of our moon,they showed her soul,they were spellbinding, you could see the strength in them, She would risk her life for her pack. The world could not break her. she had a seductive voice, She walked with confidence but I could tell she was insecure. Her body had curves that I could follow, that is my girl, my mate, my Luna. She fought against me but I wanted to fight back. I wanted to prove myself to her. I wanted her to love me. She was scared because I waited to see her. But I didn't want her to only love me because of fate, I wanted her to love me for who I am. She was attractive, her dominance turned me on., filling me with excitement. I wanted her.

"Yes! he called to me, he was by the guard wall. He was mine.. But I can't, He left me earlier. He hid his scent from me so I couldn't tell who he was. He challenged me and He was right there, but he didn't even tell me who he was.He had a tribal tattoo... like yours Cohan.."

Cohan pulled his sleeve up a little showing the tattoo that was a little like Laytons..

"His name was Layton.."

"Layton?" I nodded my head at cohan, His eyebrows were narrowed, "I think I am going to get some rest." he walked out of the room and shut the door. Why did Cohan start acting so weird? Did he know Layton.

I needed to relieve myself, I wanted that pressure between my legs. The pressure I have been missing since Bellamy tried to make me his. I hated him but I wanted his cock. I pulled the covers down and stripped my clothes off. I ran my fingers down to the folds of my pussy rubbing my clit in circles thinking about the man I wanted so bad, so much.

"Don't do that Palmer." Layton said through the midlink . He was watching me through the window.

"This?" I could hear him growl, I rubbed my clit faster moaning just a little. I spread my legs wider, he growled deeper.

"Don't defy me Palmer, i'll punish you." Punish me? I am not owned by him. I thrusted against my clit faster, "You can't tell me what to do." His words made me cum, His dominance. His scent went away. How could he punish me?

Layton's POV

Watching that man's familiar face walk out of Palmer's room.Seeing her sigh in relief of  privacy. She seemed to like being alone. I have been alone for so long after the war when I was little. Watching her undress, seeing the naked body that is mine, but yet it's her soul. I watched her slip her fingers in between her legs, where my dick belonged. If I were in there with her I would Caress her body, Slowly thrust myself inside of her. push her white sheets off of her and touch every single part of her body. She defied me and made me want her more.She teased me, she pleased me without even touching me. She wont let me have her, I agree that I don't own her but she is my mate..Mine.  I was destined to love her. I never thought I really would but now I know the woman on the other side of the window, lying naked in her bed. The woman who is so strong, she leads her pack well/ She is so sexy and so irresistible. I know that I will love her with everything I have. She laid down in her sheets drifting off into sleep. I snuck Into her window. Looking at her body. the sheets outlining her curves.. I picked her up once she was sound asleep. I carried her in my arms and ran through the woods.  I saw my house by the lake. I opened the door and watched as she wiggled her little body in my arms.  All mine... I laid her in my bed and watched her pull the covers up. seeing her in my bed was the best thing I have ever seen in a long time. I laid next to her and closed my eyes. Dreaming about making love to my mate, fucking her.. loving her.