okay so..

Aunties POV: My nephew mattia has gotten so tall. Ngl his dick did too. (End of POV) One day I got home from work early and I hear mattia saying my name in moans. "Oh fuck Y/N Mhmm yeahhhh" I was peaking through the door and I could barely see. So I tried to open it. It made a squeaky noise. Mattia turned around to see who it was but I was hidden. He shrugged it off and continued to beat his meat. I was just watching until I found myself horny and wet. i couldn't take it anymore so I walked in the room and asked him did he need help. "Do you need help bby? " I said in a soft voice. Mattia quickly said yes and got on my knees to deep throat  him. He came inside my mouth and I swallowed it. "You taste good! " I said in a happy way. Mattia smiled and started to make out with me. It didn't really matter because I was his auntie 🌚 but anyways he slowly pulled my skirt up and slid his dick inside me without a warning. I was moaning loud and he said "say my name" I said " O-o-okayyyyy m-matti-aaahhh" He got mad and started to go harder and faster. I said "c-can you s-slow d-d-dowwwnn! " I said as he was pounding my guts in. He said say my name then I said "d-daddy I'm about to c-cum! " He went even more faster causing me to cum all over his dick. He said "ahh yeah! , thanks for the help auntie" He said exited then he walked out. I was just frozen. I haven't felt like this in years. I tried to walk but i just couldn't 😔.