U

¤《 - - Separation - - 》¤

"Mari...Let's break up."

He finally said it. "W-what?" Mari asked. "I said let's break up." Jungkook said again, glaring up at her. She laughed. "You're kidding right? Stop it! It's not a good joke you know but I will laugh for you anyway." She said as she chuckle. "It's not a joke!" Jungkook shouted at her. Mari jump a little by his sudden raise of voice. Mari finally started taking this thing seriously after looking at jungkook's expression.

"Why then...why you want to break up?..I..I don't understand.."  She asked as she reach out her hand to hold him but he pulled away. He never rejected her touch. "I am..." Jungkook trailed. She look down at his hand and suddenly she felt rage rising up in her. "Are you tired of me?....Are you?! Have you found a new girl to replace me! What did I do wrong?! Tell me!" She shouted at him as the tears build up in her eyes. Jungkook groped his shirt tightly and force it all out. "Fine!! Yes iam tired of you!! I am sick of you!! And I am in love with someone else!!" He shouted back, angry.

No. I will never get tired of you. I will never get sick of you and I won't fall in love with other woman but you. The voice in him said but it's different from what he said to her. Every word he said to her stab through his heart and killing him slowly and so is she. But i can't bail now, she will hurt more if I didn't do this. She is hurt but she still want to deny the reality.

"No..you're lying. You just said you love me this morning. Stop lying!" She shouted, looking up at him with her tears dripping down like a waterfall. She was hoping. Hoping that all this was not true, just a nightmare. "Maybe this is just a nightmare." She thought to herself as she shook her head. "But it's not." I said with my tears flowing down, feeling both of their pain and sadness.

"Forget about me Mari. Don't ever come find me. I don't want to see you." He said his last word to her. My last word to you is suppose to be i love you but i can't even say it. He thought to himself. He breath heavily, controlling his tears to not fall out. He did not dare to look up at her. He scared that if he look at her, he will hesitated to go. So he turn around and started walking away.  "Wait! Jungkook!" She shout from behind and started to chase up to him. He run fast but she still tried to catch up to him. "No..please don't go! Don't leave me!" She shouted with her cracked voice but her voice getting distant as jungkook is getting more far away from her.

Thud was heard. Jungkook stopped his track. "Ow!" Mari tripped on a rock and fall to the ground. Her knee is bleeding. Her jean is wet with the flowing blood. But despite that, she stood up and limping to jungkook. She don't want to give up on him yet. He is her everything, her world. Without him, she couldn't live happily. He is the only one she has.