11th

In the morning, I felt much better. I guess it was really a normal migraine after all. Leah asked me multiple times if I was really okay and if I was ready to work, smiling to myself at the thought that she cares for me but I gave her numerous nods as my response.

We arrived at the company a little bit late because Leah kept on contemplating if bringing me to work is actually a great idea which I think it is. The moment I stepped in the office, everyone kept asking what my relationship with Tristan was.

"Kayo ba ni Sir Tristan?" I smiled at Irish, totally knowing that there are more questions that'll be thrown at me.

"Hala, Vivianne! May hindi ka ba sinasabi saamin?" I don't think so? And if meron, why would I tell them though?

"Viv, boyfriend mo ba si Sir Tristan?"

"Is Sir Tristan your boyfriend? Grabe siya kahapon, hindi nga ata nagdalawang isip 'yon na buhatin ka." I looked at Chloe, totally amused about what she said until another voice was heard.

"Vivianne tapatin mo nga kami. Is Sir Tristan your boyfriend? Hindi manlang nag alinlangan yung tao kahapon, he was really worried about you. It was as if you were his girlfriend or something." And sadly I'm not.

Their questions were more than enough to let the atmosphere around us get awkward. Who wouldn't even be shy if they kept on asking you questions that I didn't think of?

"Ah, hindi ko pa-, I mean hindi ko boyfriend si Sir. Nagkakamali kayo ng iniisip. Hindi ba pwede tumulong yung tao as a friend?" What kind of explanation was that, Vivianne? Akala ko ba planado ko na lahat ng mangyayari? Ah, shoot.

"Sure? It was as if girlfriend ka niya. And napapansin din namin na madalas kayo magsama ni Sir. Kahapon nga hindi na bumalik si Sir dito so we figured na magkasama kayo." Of course, bakit nga kasi hindi siya bumalik agad? Tristan naman eh, ako tuloy naging center of attention.

I don't actually think I have enough words to say but I'm struggling as I try to come up with words that would actually make sense despite all the stuttering in between my words.

"Ah, kahapon kasi ano eh." I rubbed the back of my head, trying to look for words. "Sinamahan niya lang ako hanggang  dumating na si Leah, he was worried, I guess." That's the only thing I could say at this point. Though I could tell that it wasn't even enough.

"Worried, huh?" I just smiled nervously and nodded. No more words were coming out from my mouth even if I try to voice out anything.

"I was really worried about her, no lie to that." The voice suddenly came out of nowhere and it made us all surprised. Just wow, Tristan, wow.

"Sir, good morning." I smiled, trying to make it less awkward for me. This day will haunt me down until the day I die.

"Sir?" He teasingly says. Oh, how I want to shut you up right now. I pinched him, trying to let him know about the current situation. He's literally making it a lot more harder to clear things that are suppose to be cleared!

"Aray! That hurts, don't you think?" Reklamo ni Tristan. I glared at him, please, just please stop.

"You really want to call me Sir? Huh Miss Vivianne?" He scoffed. What am I suppose to do with you now Tristan?

Fine.

Gathering all my remaining courage, I said, "Tan." I saw how he teasingly smiled after hearing me call him that, now I'm quite mad.

"Let's go to work, shall we?"

"Told you it's not that hard, Viv." He said waving goodbye. Everyone was shocked except for Tristan who was mockingly laughing as he makes his way towards his own office. Everyone looked at me as if I was at fault.