Chapter 57- School Prince, A Little Sultry (56)

After speaking, Gu Yan anxiously grabbed the papers from the teacher and studied them carefully.

She frowned, her face not looking good.

Su Yan looked outside from time to time, licked the corners of her lips, and stood up.

"Teacher, I have finished the questions, can I leave?"

Xiaohua, who was staying in the earring and said, "Host, the male lead said that he wants to come to pick you up, you can't miss it."

Su Yan's hair dangled down, and her white cheeks combined with her blinking bright eyes made her look beautiful.

When he heard her, the chemistry teacher coughed and was unable to answer her question.

He turned back. "There is one more thing to discuss with you."

As he was talking, the always serious teacher had a troubled look on his face. "In ten days, the chemistry competition will begin. Only three of you can participate."

He paused there, and Gu Yan's hand tightened.

Immediately after that, she heard the chemistry teacher continue, "Looking at your daily results, I decided to let Su Yan and Zhao Sen participate, so there is still a place left."

The chemistry teacher paused, glancing at Gu Yan and Yuan Xinlin.

"You two..." Between words, he stopped talking.

Gu Yan held the test paper tightly in one hand and said in a soft voice, "Teacher, just say it, no matter what the result is, we can accept it, as long as the teacher is fair."

She added a final sentence, making the chemistry teacher feel some discomfort.

The chemistry teacher didn't say anything for a long time before turning around and looking at Su Yan and Zhao Sen.

"The few of you have been together for a long time, and you have a rough idea about their respective levels. Which of the two do you think is stronger?"

Zhao Sen's eyes moved back and forth from Yuan Xinlin and Gu Yan.

He opened his mouth and said, "Gu Yan is stronger."

Gu Yan was relieved when she heard this, knowing that she had been selected.

Yuan Xinlin didn't say anything, but he had an uncomfortable look in his eyes.

The chemistry teacher's gaze shifted to Su Yan who had been standing trying to leave.

He didn't know why Su Yan, who is the most clever, wants to leave early today.

Is it because it's raining outside, and she's afraid to get wet?

"What does Su Yan think?"

Su Yan's eyes turned back from the gloomy sky outside.

Her eyes swept towards Gu Yuan and Yuan Xinlin, and said in a soft voice, "I choose Yuan Xinlin."

Yuan Xinlin suddenly raised his head, his eyes brightened, and the look he used to look at Su Yan became more complicated.

Gu Yan just sat down for a while, then suddenly stood up.

Her voice was soft, but the anxiety and discontent were clearly heard in her voice.

"My strength is obvious to you all. You can't choose him just because of your good relationship with Yuan Xinlin."

Su Yan turned to the chemistry teacher, who still looked troubled. It looked like she'll be here for more than ten minutes.

Her voice was soft as she said, "Teacher, do you want me to participate in the competition?"

The chemistry teacher looked up. "Of course."

"Teacher, I can tell you for sure that if Yuan Xinlin does not participate in this competition, I will not participate."

Gu Yan finally couldn't hold back her words, her face blue. "Su Yan! You are bullying me too much!"

Su Yan licked her lips, ignoring her. She continued looking at the chemistry teacher. "Does the teacher need more time to think?"

The chemistry teacher looked at Su Yan, then looked at Gu Yan, and pulled out a list from the folder next to him.