CHAPTER 21: Melody

I was the first one to wake up this morning and all I could think about was what took place last night. I can't believe I told him I loved him either, but the fact he told me it first, I can't help but feel beyond special.

This morning I decided to make him some breakfast and serve him in bed.

So I put on my silk gown and headed downstairs and quietly began to make some breakfast.

Moments later when I became close to finishing breakfast, I grabbed some plates and as soon as I turned back around, I nearly dropped them when startled as I noticed Rowan standing there rubbing his eyes with his hair a little messy and all over the place wearing no shirt and boxers only.

"You scared me." I tell him while setting the plates down.

"Sorry baby." He smiles and walks up to give me a kiss.

"It's okay. I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed though." I smiled at him and threw my arms around his neck as we leaned in towards one another and kissed.

"You are so sweet baby." He smiles at me then gives me another kiss and I finish plating the food, grab us a couple coffees after pouring it then we sit at the little table and enjoy a great breakfast together.

"Do you like it?" I asked him.

"Mmm....Delicious baby thank you again." He smiled.

"I wasn't sure if rather or not you'd like it since I never asked what you liked to eat." I tell him.

"Well the latest thing I love to have is you. I love eating you out and tasting every last drop." He winks at me while taking a bite off his fork.

Oh my god, does he know how to turn me on.

"Yeah?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"By far, you taste better than anything I have ever had." He smiles.

I start to feel my cheeks warm up a little bit and know for certain I am blushing at this moment.

"You taste really good also." I replied with a smile before taking a drink from my coffee.

After our little flirtation and teasing each other moment, we talked a little bit more and told each other more things about one another we liked and surprisingly it all turns out that we have more in common than either one of us thought we did.

Next he was sweet enough to help me with the dishes and by 'helping me' I mean, he wouldn't let me do them at all and washed then dried and put them away.

We both headed upstairs after deciding we wanted to explore a little bit today and he told me that he wanted me to also check out his vineyard since he had to check in on it anyways and then we could go and do whatever and wherever I wanted.

As soon as we got out of the car after pulling up in front of the vineyard, I couldn't believe it. It was just as nice as his-our house and looked better than any pictures I had ever seen.

"You ready?" He chuckles at me while taking my hand.

"Yep." I smiled at him.

We began walking into the place and right away were greeted with the aroma of the different wines along with huge wooden barrels that held the wines and that a few up front here had spouts on it to pour yourself a glass. They didn't all have that but just the first several on the row closer to the door.

"Mr. Rowan!" We heard from someone who was approaching us.

The man looked to be in his late fifties with very short white and grey hair, was short and stocky but was very nice.

"Hello Valencio." Rowan replied as they shook hands.

"And who is this lovely young lady?!" The man asks as he takes my hand and places a kiss on top of it.

"This is my wife, Melody. We recently got married and happen to be on our honeymoon." He explains.

"You? Marriage? Wow." Valencio replies shaking his head in disbelief then looking back at me. "You must be a hell of a woman to get this guy to settle down." He teases.

"Yeah, I'm still training him though." I replied jokingly and winked at him.

He just smiled back at me then Valencio asked to pull him aside to speak with him for a moment while I stayed here and waited.

They talked for a little while then eventually, Rowan returned as the man said it was nice to meet me and politely excused himself and started heading back to where he was at, I assumed, before we came in.

We walked around for a while as he began telling me about wine and how they make it along with the more details about even how you can tell if it's a good wine or not, what to look for and do before taking a drink.

I was interested and didn't know what all went into making it and such. It was very educating and he not only of course was very knowledgeable but also was engaging that he could teach classes about wine if he wanted to. Not to mention I could hear the passion he had for it and to me, just seeing the smile on his face and excitement he had for this made me see a whole other different side in him that I wasn't sure he'd ever show me. Especially as early on as this. But I'm glad.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)